▪️First Chapter ▪️

Violet Pov 🔹

Violet Pov 🔹

My name is Violet Dawns and i am 20 years old. I like the stars, drawing and art in general. My favorite color is purple despite wearing mostly black. I hate crowds and mean people.

As i wake up to go to school at 7:20 am, i put my hair in a half up bun as i walk slowly to the bathroom. After a quick shower, i do my casual makeup and wear a black hoodie with an animal crossing logo, black ripped jeans, converse and finally my purple baseball cap (i leave the bun out of the hole of the cap).

When i arrived to school, i'm greeted by my friends, Cassis and Hakon. We were friends since our first year in high school.
I love them so much, i just feel comfy with them and i tell them everything.
I always had a strange feeling, but never questioned it. I feel as if they were here to protect me, especially when i'm with Hakon.

We walked to class, first was history.As always, i wasn't really paying attention and cassis too. We were playing on our phones and i was drawing. The only one listening was Hakon.

When lunch finally come, we go to cafeteria. We got our usual table, one that is a little bit away from the others, to be in peace while we eat.
Hakon have his usual sandwich : smoked salmon with cream cheese. He also got doritos and coke. Cassis have a caesar salad like me, but she only have a coke zero while i have a monster.

〰️ after lunch 〰️

I am sat with cassis in my philosophy class, i actually love this subject so i was listening and answering questions from the teacher. We got homework to do, an essay and the question is "Are We Living in a Computer Simulation?" Weird one, but okay.

As the bell ring, i got up to go to my next class : litterature.

〰️Time skip after all classes 〰️

▪️5pm▪️

I am passing the gates of the school, and sat against a barrier to wait for Cassis and Hakon. They are not taking the same classes so i spent the rest of the day alone in class.

When they finally got out, i suggested to go to our hanging out place, a open sky lowland in a middle of the forest, i lived nearby so it became my "safe place" to hang.

It's beautiful, even more in summertime

It's beautiful, even more in summertime. It even have a small pond with fishes.What i mostly do here is sit and draw, while the other two play football.

As i was drawing, i saw them rushibg after the ball, and they stopped as if they saw something weird.

I run up to them and see a circle on the ground made of mushrooms.
Cassis is kind off frightened but hakon is looking at it as if it was normal, entering it to sit.

Hakon : "Hey Violet!! Look! I'm the king of Mushrooms" he said jokingly

All three of us laugh before hakon's face changed. He was now scared.

Hakon : "guys i felt something.I feel weird being in this circle now..."