I love you,

Harry.'

I smiled at the last part and Apparated back to our home in Godric's Hollow, flooing to Hogwarts as soon as I landed.

"Potter told me to tell you to go out to the grounds when you got here, and follow the rose petals," Professor McGonagall said, not even looking up at me.

"Thanks, Professor." I walked out to the grounds and raised an eyebrow when I saw my name spelt out in rose petals. Above my name there were several more rose petals, but these formed a path. I followed the path to a picnic behind Hagrid's hut, where Harry and I would come to be alone during my fifth year. I smiled and sat down, picking up a piece of paper that had my name written in Harry's hand writing.

'Look Up.'

So I did. There were a bunch of clouds grouped together, and then I realized they were words.

'Will You Marry Me?'

~Harry~

I got up early to prepare to propose to Ginny. I went around to the people that meant the most to her and gave them each a clue. I gave Neville a rose to give to her, then flooed to Hogwarts to tell Professor McGonagall what to do.

I slipped on a muggle suit, even though it was blistering hot, and watched as she made her way to the picnic I'd set up and sat down. She opened the note and looked up, smiling. I took that as my chance to kneel behind her and pull out the ring.

"This is the third time I've asked, so I hope it works out," I said, smiling.

She turned and looked at me. "You're so cheesy, Potter." She smirked.

"So, is that a yes?"

She nodded, tears in her eyes, and leaned in, her lips brushing against mine. I rolled my eyes and brought our lips together, grinning. "I love you," I whispered against her lips.

"I love you, too, Potter."

I slipped the ring onto her left ring finger and laid her down on the blanket, still kissing her.

_________________________________________________________________________

A bit of a short chapter, yeah, but there's your Hinny re-engagement.

So I've never done a story promotion before, but you guys never ask. Here's one: @Sarapoultney's Hinny/Romione story. Yeah. She was literally the only person to ask what was wrong with my lungs when I talked about a muggle healer appointment I had to go to, so thank you for that. 

In other news, Today marks the seven month anniversary of the day I met my best friend, Emily, which means it's been over seven months since I posted the first chapter of The Return To Hogwarts. So, thank you guys for getting these stories further than I expected.

I might to an epilogue, depending on if you guys want one. Epilogue or No? You guys decide.

One more big announcement: New Story Coming soon; Take Me With You. You guys might be able to guess what it's about. It's Hinny, yes. Also, I'll be publishing a Scorose (Scorpius MalfoyxRose Weasley) Fanfiction along side this one.

There might be a few one-shots coming, I don't know yet, but thank you guys for your support. I honestly love you guys.

Jordan.

11/10/14.