1

Don't you ever have those times, where you feel like you finally found the one?

Well that's me. I have a loving boyfriend, who treats me good. He is always there when I need him. And is always willing to help me through even my worst of times.

Until recently...

Recently, it seems to be that he's just too busy for me. When I text him on his days off, he gives such heartachingly short replies. I couldn't help but wonder.

I called my best friend, where it only went to voicemail. So I texted her instead.

3:15 PM
Me: Hey I need a favor...

3:45PM
Cassie Lee: Sure what's up!?

Me: I need help finding out what Brice does on his days off. Lately he's been...distant.

Cassie Lee: I AM ON MAH WAY!! ❗🔘Me getting there, may be shocking🔘❗

Me: Okii Cass haha!

Sitting there, I let my mind wander down the road of "What if-". The path was light at first but slowly was becoming worrisome.

But I snapped back to reality, when I heard a loud and obnoxious banging on my door. Getting up, I quickly shuffled over to the door and unlocked it. Letting in a shivering Cassie.

"My god it's so freaking cold out there!" she said taking off her jacket and hanging it on the rack.

I giggled softly at her and her fuzzy, wind blown, hair. "Haha! Cass why are you in your pajamas still?" I said laughing at her as she patted down her hair.

"I never changed out of them, because I didn't think I was going to leave my cozy bed." She laughs with me.

I nod, seeing that to be reasonable. She lets out a huff, and sits down comfortably on my couch. "Now spill!"

I sit next to her, and picked up my BTS Kooky throw pillow. "Well...you know how before Brice and I were pratically inseparable?" she nods in response. "Well...lately hes been very distant and he seems to be cold to me...and I can't help but suspect you know?" I say playing with the ears of Kooky.

She stays silent for a moment as she thinks. "I have an idea of how we can find out, BUT- we need to be under disguise." she hops up and grabs my wrist as she pulls me to my room.

She lets go of me when we enter and she goes straight for my closet.

"We're gonna stalk him?" I asked unsure if her 'master plan' would work.

She waved her hand at me, "Shush child, trust me. I did this once." She continues to raid my closet. I shrug and stand my the mirror as I watch her at work.

After she finds her disguises, for her and me, she handed me one and set hers on the bed. "Alright, lets do this thing!"

I nod and start to change into my clever disguise, as she does the same. I wasn't very fond of stalking Brice...especially when I should trust him. But I couldnt help but feel like something was off.

After we finished, she looked up where Brice was at on Snapshot (👈🏻had to change so I don't get screeched at). And off we went.

We arrived at a mall, where we immediately spotted him with another girl. I grip Cassies hand, as I was close to just running up to him. She pulls me away into a clothing store where we hid behind a clothes rack.

We watched as he and the girl held hands and walked lovingly into a small Starbucks coffee shop. He hates coffee...

They sat at a table and ordered. As they kept holding hands and stared deeply into each others eyes. I couldnt stand to take it any longer, so I pulled out my phone took a picture of them. I took off my disguise. Revealing that I only had a black tight tank top on and black skinny jeans. I handed the disguise to Cassie, who stood there in wonder of what I was going to do.

I called Brice.

I watched him fumble for his phone and excuse himself to the girl as he sat there and answered it. "Hello."

"You. Damn. Cheater." I sent him the picture while still on the call, and I watched him as his face went bright red with shock. He looked around until our eyes locked. His full of regret and shock. Mine full of hate and pain.

I hung up and took the clothes from Cassie and pulled her out of there and headed back to my place.