"come over and chill with me, I don't wanna be on baby duty by myself ."

She chuckled "alright babe, I'll be over around 8:30"

"Alright I lov- see you later" I said

"see ya"

I stopped saying I love you because I don't want it make it seem like I'm rushing her to say it. I want it to come naturally from her heart when she say it to me.

"Okay I ready to go" Mel come by me with a nail set

"you wanted a nail set? You know I got that at home right?"

"But I want these"

I chuckled "alright come on"

We went to the check out line and I paid for the stuff before leaving.

                           Zya
Manhattan, New York
5:00 p.m.

I walked into the living room before taking my shoes off.

She raised a eyebrow "who you trynna look cute for? I should be the only one" she said

"Just you" i said pecking her lips

"mhm I better be" Jas said walking away to the kitchen and I followed

We been talking for like the past few weeks. I don't want to rush things into a relationship but I don't wanna stop what we doing right now. I like where we at, just fucking with each other.

"Did India and Dave ever try to make things work out?" I asked

I've been so busy I barely even asked him about it lately.

"No, India said she's not mad that he's having a baby, she's mad at the fact that he didn't tell her but been claiming he want her"

I nodded "I get where she coming from"

Jas opened the fridge, bending down.

Her ass just trynna get fucked

"you want something sweet like ice cream or you want popcorn and other stuff" she asked moving stuff around

I bit my lip "whatever you eating is fine ma"

"alright" she grabbed the ice cream before closing the fridge door

I looked down and seen my shit getting a little hard.

Her ass did that on purpose

I fixed my pants trying to make it go down but that didn't help. Shit just made it worse. Jas looked up and was about say something but I beat her too it.

"ima be back, I gotta go to the bathroom" I walked out the kitchen and walked to the bathroom

I shook my head "really dude?"

Dani

8:41 p.m.
Andrea's house

"okay so what we watching?" Andrea asked

"incredibles 2!" Mel yelled

"I wanna watch that too" I said

Andrea shook her head "you really a kid at heart"

"shut up"

She chuckled and put the movie on before getting under the covers. Mel was laying in between us eating and watching the movie. I was so busy looking at Andrea.

She was too damn fine

I stopped looking and started watching the movie with them and eating some popcorn. Towards the end of them movie I looked down and Mel was knocked out with Andrea.

They are so cute.

I tapped Andrea making her wake up.

"hmm?"

"I have to talk to you about something"

"okay come on" she got out the bed but not before making sure Mel was okay.

We walked downstairs into the the kitchen.

She grabbed a water "alright wassup?"

"my mom and dad want to meet you. Only if you want to though baby" I said

"It's cool Dani, I'll meet them. I kinda already met your dad since him and my dad cool but Ian meet your mom"

I nodded "l feel like that's the only thing I'm scared of"

She raised a eyebrow "why?"

I sighed "I've only been in three relationships before you and she only liked my first one. She didn't like anybody else I was with. I just hope she don't ruin this one"

"baby she ain't going to ruin nothing. You not going nowhere no matter what people say or how they feel. As long as we know how we feel for each other we shouldn't care about what anybody else say."

I nodded "your right baby"

She pecked my lips "when she wanna meet me?"

"Saturday" i said

She nodded "alright I'm cool with that"

She picked me up and I immediately wrapped my legs around her waist.

"give me some more kisses" she said

I laughed "nope"

She acted like she was going drop me. I gripped on her shirt and shoulder.

"A-Andrea stop"

"Stop playing then"

I rolled my eyes and brought my lips to hers.

———————————————————

How y'all think it's going to go?

Vote, Comment, and Share

Love you guys 🖤