Races

Human

Among of all races, Humans are the most influential of them. They are capable to learn various skills that will lead them to develop themselves to any type of classes. Their life standards are balanced enough so they are flexible to choose a certain class they wanted to be. Although Humans were created by Gran Kain, they worship Einhasad, the Goddess of Light.

Elf

Elves were naturaly born from the spirit of water, making them fluid, agile, and infused with good magic. Their figure is same as Human's. Deeply in tune with the forces of nature, they worship Eva, the second Goddess of Water. Elves excel at beneficial magic, archery, and singing above all.

Dark Elf

Dark Elves were once part of the Elven tribes, but were tempted to obtain more powers after they learned black magic in order to fight Humans.

Orc

The Orc race is the race who were created from the spirit of fire. They have a bigger and taller body figures among all races. Orcs race also possessed the greatest physical strength, but they are a little bit slow in movement, attack, and casting speeds because of there heavy body.

Dwarf

Dwarves races were created from the spirit of the Earth. They were smaller that Human figures. They excel at crafting, resource gathering, and heavy combat. Their prowess and great physical strength allows them to take on multiple enemies at once. Some races never trust a Dwarf because they are only aiming for their adena (money currency they used for trading).

Kamael

Long time ago, in the Era of Myths, the Kamael were created by the Giants as living combat weapons. Depending on their gender and their specialization in soul magic, Kamael are the only Fighter race that can later become a Wizard. Before, they were fighting in a battle against the Gods and their creatures. But when the Giants have failed in a battle against Einhasad, the Isle of Souls was sealed between dimensions to protect the Kamael. Ironically, after a long period of isolation, they cooperated with the other races to establish a new and Village for the protection of each of them.

Ertheia

Brought to life through Einhasad's hands and Sayha's breath, the Ertheia are talented at various skills. Naturally curious, they stay true to their heritage as Sayha's children by exhibiting dexterity and a freedom in spirit. Their figures are like Humans and have bigger ears that the Elves.

All of these races have their own purpose and physical charateristics to shape the entire world of mysteries. All races must learn skills and must experienced hardships to be able to achieve a higher class rank.