Revival of the Demon Clan

Začít od začátku

She remembered the black silhouettes that Meliodas was fighting.

“What on earth was that?”

Elizabeth changed into her yellow dress and walked up to her father, that was on his throne.

She curtsied and said, “Goodmorning, Father. How are you?”

Bartra looked at her. “Is something wrong, Elizabeth? You look a bit pale this morning,” he said.

Elizabeth looked at him with a smile. “No, I just had a strange dream. Guess it made my sleep a little restless,” she said.

Bartra’s eyes gleamed with suspicion. “A dream?” he questioned.

After explaining to her father, Bartra looked at her.

“So it was you setting off on a journey with the Seven Deadly Sins,” Bartra recalled.

“It was just a dream, nothing more,” Elizabeth assured. She gave him a closed eyed smile. “The capital is peaceful once again, after all!”

Bartra’s eyes narrowed. It couldn’t be…

“Anyway, what was it you wanted to see about?” Elizabeth asked.

“Ah, yes. The kingdom is well on its road to recovery. People are adjusting back to their normal, tranquil lives.”

“Indeed.”

“It goes without saying, if the Seven Deadly Sins hadn’t been there to intervene, thwarting the Demon Race’s return, this new found peace would've never come to pass,” Bartra said.

Elizabeth smiled. “That’s true!”

“With that in mind…”

~In the tavern~

“For real? The king’s gonna give us all medals?!” Hawk squealed.

Elizabeth was in her Boar Hat uniform and was kneeling down to Hawk’s height. “Yes! The Seven Deadly Sins did save the kingdom. That goes for you too, Hawk! And Hideyoshi as well!” Elizabeth said, looking at the panther, who was laying on the floor next to Lena, who was sitting on a stool.

Hawk snorted. “Well, yeah! I’m the shining star of this bunch!” he said.

Elizabeth giggled.

“Hey, I’m being serious. What are you laughing about?” Hawk asked.

Hideyoshi scoffed. “Well, I’m not going,” he said, yawning right after.

Lena looked at him. “Why not?” she asked.

She was wearing a new outfit. A white long sleeved button up shirt that was tucked in a black skirt and leggings with black boots.

Hideyoshi stretched, arching his back. “I didn’t save the kingdom. The only reason I went in front of that attack was to protect Lena, and Lena only,” he said.

Lena hit his head harshly, making him yelp in pain. “You’re going!”

“No.”

“Oh yes, you are! You’re going, even if I have to force you to!” 

Hideyoshi sighed. “I’m not gonna make it easy, then.”

“Thanks for waiting, guys!” Meliodas said, jumping over the counter and stepping in front of everyone.

Elizabeth looked up and smiled widely. 

“Ta-da!” Meliodas said. He also had a new outfit. “Alright, what do ya think?” he asked. “This would make an awesome new uniform for the Boar Hat!”