We walked around the park a little bit, trying to find Rapunzel.

My anxiety started to take over my head making me think people were looking at me and there were too many people to handle. I didnt want to ruin daddy's time so I just stayed quiet. Even though it was slowly tearing me apart.

I felt a tear slip down and I started biting my lip intensely. I looked down though, so he couldn't see me.

He gave me a signal to look at him. I hadn't realized that we had moved that much. I looked up at him. His expression changed from happy to a slight bit of concern. I quickly wiped the tear away from my face.

"Honey what's wrong?"

"N-nothing!" I fake smiled.

"Baby, please.. whats wrong?"

"I okay."

I was so glad I wasn't wearing a diaper today. It honestly would've been really scared for people to notice..

"Is there too many people babe?"

I nodded and bit my lip trying not to cry, finally allowing him to know what was bothering me.

He took my hand again and lead me into a store. It was pretty big but also very spaced out from people.

He hugged me close and pet my hair reassuringly. I cried quietly into his chest.

He pulled away and looked at me in my eyes as I wiped my tears away.

"Baby. You know how I had a surprise for you?"

I nodded, sniffling.

"Well, the surprise was that I would let you pick one thing under $150 from any store. But since you're having a hard time being here, I'm going to let you pick two things today."

"Really?" I asked, my voice just a tad higher pitched.

"Of course, love."

"A-anything?"

"Anything your little heart desires, love."

I smile and start to look around. I looked around for quite a bit but didn't really see anything I wanted. Which was definitely surprising considering this was a Disney store. And I'm pretty much a toddler at this point.

"Do you see anything, pumpkin?"

I nodded

"What do you want baby?"

"I want daddy.." I whispered, looking into his eyes.

I saw him bite his lip. He took it the exact way I wanted him to.

"Princess.. you cant do this to me here."

I giggled innocently, making it seem like I had no idea what I was really doing to him even though I knew exactly what I was capable of. It was honestly a nice power trip.

No one was around us and I pretended like I had an itch on my thigh, but kept going up. Daddy saw what I was doing. And he coughed, trying to hide the fact that he was being completely turned on.

"Princess I suggest you dont go any farther."

"Or what?" I said, although it came out a lot sassier than I wanted it to.

It was my turn to bite my lip as I saw his eyes shift moods.

"I-I didn't mean it like tha-"

"Pick something out pumpkin." He responded, cutting me off. Somehow he had completely shifted moods again in matter of seconds.

"C-can get that..?" I asked pointing at a castle playset with lots of princesses, obviously slipping deeper into littlespace. Knowing how nervous I was, wasn't helping.

 Knowing how nervous I was, wasn't helping

"Of course baby, you can have that. You can still get one more thing for today." He said as he grabbed the box off the shelf.

I squealed and nodded, starting to look at the baby toys. I saw a Winnie the Pooh security blankie and got really excited.

"D-daddy. C-can has that pease?" I asked, slipping much further.

"That's what you want, baby girl?"

I nodded.

"Well then I don't see why my little baby can't have it

"Well then I don't see why my little baby can't have it."

I felt a blush appear on my face. This was going to be a fun trip.. until we get back.

I'll be updating more considering this quarentine shit is going on. Stay safe everyone. I might post my opinions about the Coronavirus on my wall but only if you guys wanna see it. Sorry for taking so long but here's the long awaited chapter.

-Rae/Kylie

Word count: 1,277