𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

En başından başla

i bumped into hannah and saw how cute she looked. she was wearing an orange sweater with black ripped jeans and black ankle boots. she had natural makeup on and her hair curled as well. we smiled at each other and told each other how good we looked then walked downstairs. we saw the boys both already dressed. grayson was wearing a reddish sweater, dark jeans, and brown dress shoes. ethan was wearing a gray sweater, black jeans, and black timberlands.

"damn you two lookin fineee" i stated walking towards grayson to give him a hug.

"i could say the same for you two. now we want instagram pictures so let's go." ethan said pulling us all outside.

liked by hannahash, graysondolan, ethan dolan and 1,650,538 others

shayliemarie~happy thanksgiving all of you. i am grateful for all the love i receive from you guys and im grateful for the people i have in my life now. happy turkey eating🦃❤

view comments
hannahash- damn that's my bsf👀👅
graysondolan- you really didnt have to look that fine today😍
ethandolan- who's dog is that....
shayliemarie- graysondolan hannahash i love you guys😂❤
shayliemarie- ethandolan you know teddy is my parent's dog dumbass

shayliemarie- graysondolan hannahash i love you guys😂❤shayliemarie- ethandolan you know teddy is my parent's dog dumbass

(without the bag and hat)
liked by shayliemarie, ethandolan, graysondolan and 1,593,629 others

hannahash- i like the sound of crunchy leaves

view comments
shayliemarie- the caption i-
ethandolan- and i like the sound of that pussy
graysondolan- ethandolan you didn-
ethandolan- graysondolan i thought we were pointing out things we like the sound of
shayliemarie- someone take ethandolan's account away pleaseee
hannahash- ethandolan if you don't stfu I stg

view commentsshayliemarie- the caption i-ethandolan- and i like the sound of that pussygraysondolan- ethandolan you didn-ethandolan- graysondolan i thought we were pointing out things we like the sound ofshayliemarie- someone take ethandolan's acc...

liked by hannahash, graysondolan, shayliemarie and 1,772,391 others

ethandolan- i think i ripped my pants

view comments
graysondolan- your fault
shayliemarie- sounds like a personal problem
hannahash- guess what
ethandolan- hannahash what?
hannahash- don't ceeeehhh
ethandolan- graysondolan shayliemarie hannahash i feel attacked and unloved. happy thanksgiving to you too
graysondolan- it's just the way we are. you know what ethan? dEaL wItH iT

liked by shayliemarie, ethandolan, hannahash and 1,972,842 others

graysondolan- gobble🦃

view comments
ethandolan- worst caption of the year award
shayliemarie- ok you fine asf but that caption is horrible
hannahash- i thought my caption was weird
graysondolan- ethandolan shayliemarie hannahash stop attacking my personality

---

we all laugh at each other and go back inside just as people start knocking on the door. i pull hannah into the kitchen as my nerves start kicking in knowing her brother josh is coming. see the thing is josh is a year older than me. i use to like him and i kinda fell really hard for him but he found a girl and i was heart broken. i had moved on and i found out he actually had feelings for me but i no longer had feelings for him. the last time i saw him he tried to get into my pants but i wouldn't let him. he said he wouldnt stop until i was his so obviously he immediately agreed to come over for thanksgiving.

"hannah im scared. what if he does something and grayson thinks im cheating on him?" i was starting to ramble because i was nervous.

"just tell grayson. tell him what happened between you two and tell him that he's going to try to get with you. in the meantime i will keep him away from you." she stated as she tried to calm me down.

"ok. thank you so much." i have her a hug and we walked out the see everyone except hannah's family which was a little less nerve racking cause that meant i had time to talk to grayson before they got here.

i walked up to grayson and told him i had to talk to him. we walked upstairs and as soon as we got into my room i heard the doorbell ring causing my anxiety to start sky rocketing. i shut the door and sat next to grayson on my bed.

"so what did you need to talk about?" he asked worriedly.

i could tell he could see the nervous look on my face.

"so hannah's family is coming including her brother. now i use to like her brother. like a lot. but he got a girlfriend and i was heartbroken. i got over it when they broke up but he came over while hannah was out to talk to me. he told me he broke up with her because he had feelings for me the whole time. i tried to tell him that i no longer liked him but he continued to try and hook up with me. hannah came in the door and told him off. the last time i saw him he got me drunk and tried to get into my pants but he was dumb enough to do it in hannah's room so she caught him again. since then i haven't see him because i was scared. hannah told me to tell you just in case anything happens but she's also going to keep him away from me. i just wanted you to know that i love you and if anything happens it isn't my fault and i don't want you to be mad." i got it all out and took a huge breath as i watched his eyes go from worried to angry to sad.

he didn't say anything. instead he pushed me back on the bed and kissed me.

"you're mine and only mine. i want you to tell me if he tries anything. i love you so much and i know you wouldn't try anything with another guy." he breathed lightly as he stood up and helped me up.

"now let's go get fat" he exclaimed as he rubbed his stomach.

i laughed at him and followed him downstairs, my hand in his. i forgot about my nerves until i saw him and i froze.