Cunning Omega {II} 🔞

This is the sequel of cunning omega.
Omega verse alert!

Happy reading lovelies!
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

While Kong was holding me bridal style and walked into our room I felt something strange. I was in heat. I stopped taking suppressants as I have Kong now. But even if I think back it wasn't supposed to be now now! He put me down to the floor and I guess Kong knew that I was in heat. That's why he was playing along all this time.

This idiot alpha of mine! How dumb can I be!

The heat flared up painfully as I inhale his scent more, making me whimper pitifully and claw at Kongpop's back. His tongue plunged into my throat as his hand dug through my hair, claiming, devouring.

Whimpers and moans were let out from me as Kongpob backed me up to the bed. I shivered in excitement, the arousal and pheromones waving heavily off my skin after the dominant display. I know my alpha would do the right tricks to pleasure me.

Kongpob smirked, drawing my hips firmly against his and grounded his large and hard length against my stomach. My entrance immediately clench in need.

I needed him.

I need My Alpha right now!

My stomach clenched, muscles quivering before my heat let the omega in me over power. My hands were buried in Kong's pants, ripping them from his body. I don't want to be the only naked one here.

When we pressed skin to skin, I couldn't help but jump with a deep moan, feeling Kongpob shiver against me before he laid me flat on the bed. Before I could react, I was flattened on the bed completely bare and Kong's mouth was wrapped around my cock. A scream ripped through my throat as my body arched off the bed, fingers scrambling to dig in his luscious raven hair.

"Oh fuck yeah! Ahh! Daddy! Please, suck me harder!"

I blushed at the shameless request as it flew from my lips, but Kongpob didn't seem surprised at all. He glanced up and even with his lips stretched around my length, he managed to give that maddening smirk before hollowing his cheeks as he bobbed his head rapidly. My alpha knew me better as I said.

I came instantly with a hoarse shout, trashing as Kong simply sucked harshly around the tip, seemingly drawing the cum out of my body in torturous pleasure.

For a moment I thought my heat diminished as I dropped to the bed. But then the backlash hit me again, my cock didn't even had the time to soften the slightest bit, the head flaring an angry red as Kong focused on it.

"D-daddy, please, please, fuck, PLEASE!"

He backed up, making me whine because that wasn't what I wanted. My fingers clawed at the bed sheet, a protest on my lips before I was suddenly flipped over and then huffed, feeling Kong's weight press immobilize me.

I could feel my cock throb in delight at this manhandling, a side only My Kong, My alpha knew about myself and gasped loudly when I felt hot flesh pressed against my hole. One of Kong's hands slipped around my throat in a gentle way, the other clasped my hip tightly.

As Kongpob leaned forward, forcing me to arch my back while he devoured my lips, he squeezed his length into me.

And I swear, the pleasure I experienced!

I could feel the veins pulsing heavily, could feel him twitch inside before his tight balls tapped against mine. He never fails even slightly every time we do this. Judging by his knowing smirk, Kong knew what was going on.

Before I could do anything else but whimper his name and reach a hand back towards him, he grasped both my hands and pinned them on my lower back.

"I hope you're ready, baby! Your heat is driving me insane!" He whispered before thrusting sharply, swiveling his hips in such an erotic way that he jabbed straight into my prostate, making me come once again. How many times does he plan to make me orgasm today!

This time he didn't stop, instead he sped up until I could hear the slaps of our skin meeting, I could feel his muscles strain against my back as he held on tightly to my wrists.

My hot cavern clenched each time he went to slip away, the heat demanding more. I gasped and screamed at the top of my lungs as Kong sped up to an insane speed, fucking me into the bed so harshly that the neatly laid pillows was pushed over to the floor.

"Kong! Fuck, argghh! Don't stop, please, faster Ahhh!"

My head snapped back on a cry as my alpha sank even deeper, growling as he held me there and circled his hips. Heart racing, lips parted to pant harshly and the scent of our love filling the rooms,I could feel it coming, felt the heat raise to an unbearable peak.

Almost, I was almost! No!...more...more!

Kongpop lifted me with a snarl and pulled me on his lap while he leaned against the bed, spreading my legs widely before thrusting up as I tilted my hips and slammed down. Cries slipped from us as I rode him like a mad horse, our hips chasing one another, faster and harder until Finally!

"D-Da-Daddy!!"

I screamed out loud, hands reaching back to claw at his neck and shoulders before I sank in sea of pleasure. His cock pounded into me harder and faster before I felt more than heard him roar in completion, filling me with his hot seed.

My body jerked at the overload of sensations before I dropped in my alpha's arms. The heat was broken, for now at least. I just needed to achieve as many request as I could right now.

Let's start with asking him to bring me together for next alpha meeting which was tomorrow or else he could stay home with me and cuddle. His absence from one meeting wouldn't impact much right. Then I need him to do house chores for a week no scratch that a month! Yes! Then-

"Hmmmm.... We should try something different for next round, Oon." Kong whispered before gathering me in his arms and proceeded to climbing on top of the bed. Positioning us to be more comfortable.

Wait, what? Did I hear it wrongly?

"Second round?" I asked shocked bulging out my eyes and glaring at him.

"Yes baby Oon! You're paying for the deed remember. I'm planning for another five rounds minimum."

The audacity of him laughing at this! How do I stop this sex beast!

No!!!!

A/N
Hope you guys are satisfied. I wanted to delay this but it was bugging my mind much, so I decided to put it down! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️