8. Wedding Day

CHARLOTTE'S POV

I am looking myself in the mirror and I am not sure that what I see is real.

I am wearing my "wedding dress", not the typical one... but it is a formal dress.

My hair are loosely tided up a half bun. Minimal makeup. I am feeling like a child. I see myself as a child.

Will he find me attractive?

SEVERUS' POV

I look myself in the mirror and see a handsome man, for the first time in my life. I should really start taking care of myself. My wife should be proud of me... my wife! It seems so unreal. Will she find me attractive?

The ceremony is short, as we wished. When the Minister asks to kiss my now wife, I give her a small peck on her lips. She is so nervous.

We take some pictures and then we are excused from our guests.

I take her to our bedroom. We have 24 hours to bond our marriage...

As soon as we enter the room, I pour each of us a glass of red wine.

She accepts it. I look at her. She seems ready to faint.... great... just great...

Oh Merlin!!!! Has she even seen a naked man in her life? Probably not....

I start talking...

- There are two ways to do this dear wife...

She looks at me with pleading eyes...

- We could get over it the soonest possible, be quick... there are spells to help with the pain and the lubrication... and then we could take our time during the next sessions.

I stop to see her reaction. Her eyes are glistening.... is she ready to start crying? I couldn't deal with that

- The second choice is to take our time tonight. As long as we wish before the time runs out. I would prepare you fully, but I cannot eliminate pain. I would try my very best to make sure that you enjoy yourself.

- We could be quick. I don't mind. she tells me and I feel my heart sink. So... she doesn't find me attractive. I look at her because she is ready to continue... bring it on. Smash my pride, babe...

- Severus, I understand if you see me as a child, if you don't find me attractive... I understand. We could be as quick as you wish. Don't worry.

What is she talking about? I am ready to explode any minute now... oh shit.... I approach her and put my arms on her shoulders. She is so vulnerable.

- Well, if you ask me, I find you extremely attractive.... and I would really like it to try and make this time, our first time special for both of us, regardless the circumstances that brought us together.

I see her confidence rising up again. She definitely appreciated what I told her.

- Would you excuse me please? she asks me and vanishes in her bathroom.

CHARLOTTE'S POV

Feeling his lips on mine, gave me the shivers. The ceremony was simple. It was perfect given the circumstances. We are excused by our guests, since we need to copulate. Great... just great. I want him, I do, but I hardly think he will actually like me.

He takes my hand and leads me to our bedroom.

He offers me a glass full with red wine.

I thank him... but no, I can't move my mouth. I can't whisper a single word. I am speechless. I am ready to faint.