Subtle Jealousy

It was definately too late to be waking up from a nap, but who could blame you? In between combacks, a house that was once filled with 8 bubbly boys (edit: 8 or none now biotches), and the stress from all members combined, you ended up being the shield that kept your boyfriend's bandmates safe, and it tired you out completely. The mission originally was get out of Chan's bed, put on sweatpants and head to the bathroom to then go back and wait for Chris, but you ended up stopping in your tracks outside of  the infamous VLive room. "Chan can you be my boyfriend?" You hear Chris say, "Can I or shall I?". Your face starts to blush red and you start to pout. You sit for a while more, and you start to zone out until you hear the one word, "babystays". Of course you're more happy that Chan changed it to 'babystays' because the role of babygirl was already being taken over by you. You realize Chan is starting to head out of the room so you go back to the original mission, next step bathroom. You get in and look in the mirror and realize you look like a hot mess. Bun frazzled, tshirt shifted, and worst of all drool all over your hot blushed cheeks. You wipe off your face and use the bathroom then head back to Chan's bed. When you walk in, you're greeted with a pale skinned Chris lying on his back in only boxers. "I've missed my babygirl, where did you go Y/n?" Chan uttered. You stand at the doorway pouting, arms folded, and blushed red. You then mockingly say, "Oh, so now I'm babygirl again? You sure it's not just for the stays?"  Chan then remarks, "Of course you're my only babygirl, because my stays aren't as cute and loving as you. Plus it's babystays now so you're good." He chuckles. "Was my babygirl getting jealous?" "Only a little." You giggle, "but now I get the famous Christopher Bang Bang, all to myself." Chan laughed then replies, "well take your pants back off and come get in bed so I can Bang Bang you all night." "Alright Channie too much! Now it sounds not as cute" You replied. Chan then says, "Ok, Ok, but I still want you in bed badly." On cue, you then slide off your sweatpants and climb in to bed to snuggle with Chan. His shoulders are so broad and his skin is so fair that you seem to not be able to help yourself. Chan seems to be just as antsy in your cuddle as well as his memebr starts to swell in size. You both kiss (and some other things) the night away until finally you're both drained of energy and tension enough to fall asleep. You're in Chan's arms when he says, "Maybe I should make you jealous more often, you're really cute that way." You scoff and reply with "Goodnight Channie." and he says back "Goodnight babygirl.".