𝖬𝖤𝖬𝖡𝖤𝖱𝖲 𝖣𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖧𝖨𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖸

Start from the beginning

Currently, they frequently post about each other on social media and try to meet up at least once a week but it does get difficult because of their right schedules. Overall, both of them seem happy and are not afraid to normalize their relationship to the public.

❬ ✰ ❛ 𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒 ❜ ✰ ❭

𝖨𝖱𝖨𝖲 𝗫 𝖪𝖠𝖨❝ 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔 ❞

𝖨𝖱𝖨𝖲 𝗫 𝖪𝖠𝖨
❝ 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔 ❞

𝖨𝖱𝖨𝖲 𝗫 𝖪𝖠𝖨❝ 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔 ❞

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 ━━
( 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟩-𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟪 )

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝙆𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙎 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ━━
long walks at night • wearing matching clothing • cooking together

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 ━━ awkward • on a break

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 ━━

Their relationship shocked multiple fans because they were never seen together or shown any signs of being in a relationship, so when karis was exposed people immediately thought it was fake, a way for SPARSILE to gain more attention. to many peoples beliefs, they were an actual couple, Kai had a crush on iris since her debut and finally got the courage to ask her on a date november of 2017. She was hesitant at first since she never talked to Kai at all but agreed anyway.

Things were steady until their relationship was exposed without their consent, people always had eyes on these two. Toxic fans would bash anyone of the opposite sex that even talked to these two. With the endless amount of pressure, these two began having problems with each other. it started out as fear but soon became anger, they would yell at each other for interacting with idols because then they were getting threats. Kai and Iris knew that breaking up wouldn't be good either because people might blame one another or another idol. For months they just didn't speak to each other, thinking that it would easier if they didn't confront the problem.