Chapter 6 (Sharing Secrets)

Comincia dall'inizio

Swara : 3 years back There was Man name Sahil who I met through my friends....
We first talk like normal people but then he started building crush over me and I also somewhere starting liking him as his personality was like that...
He was handsome with good humor which can make any girl fall for him,
After a month he proposed me too and I was also happy for it as it was my first relationship and being someone's girlfriend,

Things were good in starting it was happy one till some 6 months I even told my parents about him and they were ready for my marraige but I guess he wasn't...

Swara's expression change as her tone also shifts to sad one which Sanskaar was noticing all quietly...

She continued...

Swara : I was ready to make career after marraige because I loved him alot but he was only concerned over his career
Actually he got job in Dubai and he wanted to go there alone by any cost
And then Unusual Fights started happeneing He started being extra possesive over my talking to boys or any other man...

She paused for a while

Sanskaar : And then?

Swara : Then one day He got a reason to leave me officially as a boy from College liked me but I didn't gave him attention so he faked chatting with me like I loved him and just doing Timepass with sahil on whatsapp...

Sanskaar made a confused expression which she noticed

Swara : I'll explain My friend Sonali She always envied me and was only good on my face ..
So she and that boy made plan and chatted with my mobile putting it as I am the one whos talking with that boy.....
And I was busy during my classes and they deleted that stuffs
And I never doubted her when she took my mobile giving me reason that she's texting her bf as she didn't had mobile...

Sanskaar gave her pathetic look

Sanskaar : You were surely dumb before!!!

Swara : Alot! Listen na then He showed all that to Sahil and Sahil got a reason to leave me I pleaded him to trust me but he just left like The 9 months we spent were nothing...

Sanskaar : What a jerk! If he loved you he should have trusted you

Swara smiled : I dont think Sanskaar he loved me After all these years thinking I finally learnt I was the one in that relationship who was seeing future he just wanted a girlfriend to timepass and I wanted a future with him but he never considered me a part of it....

By the end of her last lines she was in tears

Swara in tears : I actually loved him alot Sanskaar Even I convinced my parents You know my dad he's totally strict but I somehow made him convince for him but he left like it never started..
What mistake was mine Sanskaar that I just wanted marraige with him a future?
Where was I wrong that he told me that I cheated on him and since 3 years he didn't even tried contacting me! Did he loved me this much or never loved me?

And she burst into crying as her lines were ending

Sansaar from other hand kept it on her shoulder consoling her

Sanskaar : Heyyy shhhh stop crying!!

He was trying to console her but this was the first time for him a girl is crying on his shoulders.
He tried best in consoling her

It was painful for him that he didn't wanted her to cry like this because he everytime saw her was how bravely she reply back and her lioness act but today
The way she kept her head on him and conveyed her pain was he never expected