Shivaay nodded and signed the documents.

C- Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Oberoi. Now you're married.

Shivaay and Anika smiled and the whole family cheered in joy.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

The pandit started chanting the mantras and the wedding started.

P- The bride and the groom stand up and please exchange the garlands.

Shivaay stood up on his place and forwarded his palm towards Anika. Anika looked at him and smiled. She held his hand and stood up.

Om gave garland to Shivaay and Gauri gave garland to Anika. The priest asked Anika to make Shivaay wear the garland. Anika made Shivaay wear the garland and Shivaay also did the same.

They got seated on their respective places. The priest called Anika's parents to do her kanyadaan and her eyes got filled with tears. In no time, Tej and Jhanvi came forward and did her kanyadaan. Tej even warned Shivaay.

T- If you ever trouble my daughter then you'll face the worst side of mine.

Shivaay nodded with a small smile playing on his lips.

The priest asked Shivaay and Anika to stand up for the pheras. Shivaay and Anika obliged and they stood up.

Gauri tied the knot of Shivaay's stole and Anika's dupatta. Shivaay held Anika's hand in his and they started taking Pheras. After 4 pheras, Anika came in front of Shivaay and continued taking pheras.

After the pheras were completed, Shivaay and Anika sat down at their respective seats.

The Panditji forwarded a bronze plate towards Shivaay which had mangalsutra and a box of Vermillion.

Shivaay took the mangalsutra and tied it around Anika's neck.

He then took a pinch of Vermillion and filled Anika's hairline and some Vermillion got sprinkled on her nose while she closed her eyes