"Conan Gray! He's so good! He's like, a really small artist too! His music is amazing." I gushed.

She smirked. "Yeah, I think I've heard of him before. Have you ever been to one of his concerts?"

I sighed. "No, but I wish I could go to one. I would like, actually die. He's just so genuine, you know?" 

"Mhmm. You really like him?"

"Yes. Why're you asking me so many questions about him?" I laughed.

She shrugged. "No reason."

I raised an eyebrow. She's definitely up to something, I just don't know what. I'll figure it though. Maybe.

"Okay, well you want to listen with me? This song's called Comfort Crowd. Ugh, it's so good." I smiled.

"Sure." I handed her one of my AirPods and smiled when she started nodding her head to the song.

-

"Okay, this is... wow. And you get to come here every year?" I asked, looking around the city. We was walking to the apartment, since it was pretty close to the airport.

"Yep, every single year." Billie shrugged.

"Lucky ass." I laughed.

I looked down and smiled at our interlaced fingers as Billie rubbed circles into the back of my hand, which she tends to do a lot. We were both carrying our suitcases in our spare hands and both had a book bag full of more stuff on our backs.

"I guess I am lucky. I mean, I get to come here every year just for the fun of it, basically."

"You two hurry up, you're so slow." Billie turned around and called out to Claudia and Finny.

"Maybe you're just walking to fast." Fin stuck his tongue out at her.

"Dude, I'm walking at a normal pace."

"Whatever. Look, we're almost at the apartment." Fin changed the subject.

Billie pulled us around the corner and stopped as we got to the next building, waiting for Fin and Claudia to catch up. Once they were with us, we walked inside and to the front desk.

"Ah, if it isn't the O'Connells!" The lady from behind the desk smiled. "Wait, where's Maggie and Patrick?"

"They let us come here by ourselves this year." Fin smiled.

"Oh, well that's nice. Billie, is this your girlfriend?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

Billie smiled. "Yes. This is Hope. Hope, this is Mrs. Charlotte."

"Nice to meet you." I flashed a grin.

"Nice to meet you too." She turned around and dug in the drawers for a few seconds before turning back around and handing Finneas a key. "Okay, well you four have fun."

"Thank you."

We walked to the elevator and Claudia pressed the top button. We waited as we were brought to the top floor and stepped out once we were able to. I followed as we walked to the actual apartment itself.