the nerd and the bad boy

One day lucus was just doing his mourning  routine,and then meet his friend at school.
But this day he accidently ran into the bad boy of the school.his name was damian,as damian and lucus  made eye contact they felt a connection.but they pretended they didn't  fell anything.damian said while helping up lucus "watch were your going nerd" and walked off.that same day the made an announcement "students we will now have dorms,boys with boys and girls with girls that it and have a good day".when lucus got his dorm number he found out his dorm partner was damian,because he found him on the chair without a shirt. As lucus looked from his head go down he stared to blush. As he reached the lower  part he fainted.the next day he found him self laying on top of damians without boxers.he got up immediately  and said " what the hell were are my boxers".damian woke up looked at him and smiled saying "your boxers are underneath  the  bed why don't  you bend down and look for it".with a creepy grain on his face,then lucus  said "na I don't think I need them I have more".after  few months  they got to know each other and even got a bit closer.

One day their class had decided to  have a field trip. On that day they hade one bus and sadly lucus didn't have a seat ,soo he had to sit in damians lap. In lucuss'head he was saying "shit why him,I'm going to get raped ".but he went with a calm face and relax.about half way of the ride damian  was in heat. As you know damians a wolf.so damian  wanted to have some fun,so he started moving his leg.and let's just say lucus had a ride very bumpy ride.

As they got to the place of the field  trip.damian was still in heat but he paused,and watch as lucus entered the restroom.damian said in his mind "now this shall be fun".as damian  was washing his hands,damian  slowly put his hands on lucuss'waist.being so afraid lucus held out "what the fuck dude, we can't do this" but damian said "but I need someone to cure my heat".and as far I  know your pretty cute.

To be continued