"Your ass is heaven, baby," he whispered as he stared down into Minato's eyes.

He pumped his hips forward, then pulled back. Minato grabbed his wrists and held on as he fucked him.

"Faster, Fugaku," Minato panted. "Harder. Fuck me."

Fugaku thrust into him in long, hard strokes. He moved faster and faster, thrusting deep into Minato's ass, he leaned over his body, supporting his weight on his hands and arms.

"Oh, baby, you feel so fucking good," he groaned.

"Oh god, I missed your big dick."

Minato ran his hands up and down Fugaku's chest and abs. He thrust back against Fugaku as he pounded his ass. Fugaku's hips slapped against him, loudly echoing throughout the bedroom, his balls slapping against Minato's ass. The bed was rocking back and forth, groaning and creaking under them. Minato moaned and whimpered as Fugaku loudly grunted and groaned, he leaned down and kissed him hard. Minato tightened his legs around his hips. Fugaku's mouth moved to Minato's neck, sucking hard and marking Minato as his. Minato's whole body shuddered and writhed beneath him. His reactions caused Fugaku to groan into his neck and then he bit down.

"Gonna come," Minato gasped. "Oh god, here it comes!"

Fugaku lifted up and pounded his cock into him, relentlessly hitting Minato in all the right spots. Minato arched his back up and threw his mouth open, his eyes rolling back into his head as he came hard. Minato felt a hot splash of liquid splatter his face, he gasped and clamped his ass muscles down around Fugaku's thrusting shaft.

"Aw fuck yeah! Squeeze it, baby! Fuck, I'm coming!"

Fugaku shoved into him one last time and threw his head back and screamed Minato's name. Minato gripped him tight, burying his fingers into his shoulders as Fugaku pumped what seemed like a gallon of cum into his ass.

Fugaku's arms began to give way, and he finally rolled off Minato with a groan. He flopped down onto his back and covered his eyes with his arm.

"Fuck," he groaned.

Minato turned and looked down his body. Fugaku had a fine sheen of sweat covering his body, his prick was still rock hard and it was wet with their juices. Minato grabbed it with his hand and stroked the thick veiny foreskin up and down, causing Fugaku to groan out loud. Minato bent over him and flicked at him with his tongue. It throbbed in his hand and Minato knew that he had to have it again. He moved up and straddled his hips, Fugaku's eyes flew open and he looked at him in shock as Minato reached behind him and pulled his fat cock upright. Minato moved over him and sunk down onto him, all the way to the root.

Minato moaned wantonly. "Fugaku ... I need you to come again ..."

Minato closed his eyes for a second, letting himself feel the wonderful fullness of having Fugaku inside him again. Then he braced himself on Fugaku's body with his hands and lifted himself up. Just as Fugaku was about to slip out, Minato pushed back down on him. Fugaku groaned and his hands moved to his waist.

"Fucking ride me, baby," he grunted.

"Yes, oh god, yes ..."

Fugaku gripped him tightly, pulling and pushing Minato up and down. Minato rode him hard and fast as he thrust up into him. Fugaku rubbed along his sensitive gland with every thrust. Minato's dick was hard and aching, bobbing in front of him, oozing and drooling pre-cum onto Fugaku's rock hard abs. Minato moaned and whimpered as he impaled himself on Fugaku's girth over and over.

"Love you, baby," Fugaku husked. "Love you so fucking much. You're so fucking beautiful. God, I'm so close. I need you to cum with me, baby. Cum for me. Now!"

Minato looked down at Fugaku, his eyes bore into him and Minato couldn't hold back anymore. He threw his head back as he began to spurt his load all over Fugaku's chest and stomach, his tight tunnel contracting rhythmically around Fugaku's cock. Fugaku's fingers tightened around his waist, pressing hard into him. He bucked his hips up into Minato repeatedly as hard as he could, his face turned red as his pleasure overtook him. He gritted his teeth and then arched his back up and opened his mouth and cried out, his cock jerking and pulsing inside Minato as he blasted a second load deep inside him.

Minato collapsed forward onto his chest and Fugaku's arms moved around him and held Minato tight to him. Minato laid his head on Fugaku's heaving chest as Fugaku held him and stroked his sunshine hair.

"God Fugaku, I missed you so much!" Fugaku chuckled and pulled Minato's shin up to him as he looked into the beautiful blue eyes of his.

"And I missed you too Minato, my love. I love you." Minato's eyes teared up as he buried his head into Fugaku's neck, whimpering and smiling as Fugaku rocked him. "Shh, it's ok, you don't have to say it back to me." Minato giggled and looked up, shaking his head as he kissed Fugaku's lips.

"No silly, I love you too but ..." Fugaku raised an eyebrow as Minato hesitated.

"But what?" Minato smiled and hugged him tightly.

"But I just didn't know I'd hear those words anytime soon." Fugaku smirked as Minato giggled and moved around, getting his cock, that never got out, hard again. Minato stopped his movement and giggles as he felt the hard shaft poke him again.

Minato smirked and rocked his body forward, making Fugaku groan and hold on tightly. "I think it's time for round three!" Fugaku sighed and smirked as Minato began to moan and move around on top of him.