Part 9

Yeonjun POV
"You're all I've ever needed" he grasped my hands swiftly.

Y/N POV
"I was never something you needed Yeonjun never if I was, me and you wouldn't be in t-this state ok—" I said while trying to remove my hands from his grasp but it only made it worse because he held it even tighter.

"How do you know y/n? How do you know if I need you or not? I admit at first it was all just a game to me but now it isn't...anymore. You don't know how miserably these two weeks went for me, seeing your face every single day ignoring me. You know nothing about how I feel and won't ever want to know how I'm feeling internally." His eyes filled with water but still managing to look me straight in the eyes, as salty drop fall from his chin drenching his shirt.

"What else am I supposed to do huh? Hi Yeonjun thank you for breaking my heart, playing me like I was a game and kissing me after you just kiss another girl. If this is what you expect then I can't do this anymore. Not with you."

I shaked my hands hardly when he finally let go of them. There was a sense of tension between us without words just... silence choking me internally. Knowing if I stayed here any longer I don't know what I would happen, something wrong...like having the urge to kiss him once again.

3 weeks later...
It was two days before PROM I couldn't wait because guess who asked me out...ahh Soobin I am so thrilled because we've gotten so close and comfortable with eachother that now we tell eachother every single thing. Yes, I even told him the incident between Yeonjun and I because he even could also feel the tension between us everytime Yeonjun's and my eyes would meet.

It's sad when people you know become people you knew, when you can walk right past someone like they were never a big part of your life. How you used to be able to talk for hours and how you can now barely even look at them.

I'm crying on the inside, but I'll never let him know.

It wasn't a surprise what do you expect...but there was one unusual weird feeling I kept having inside. It was his eyes spoke in an indescribable way that only I could understand but in pain I didn't want to but mostly wouldn't want to.

flashback...
Soobin😊
Y/n meet me in the auditorium

Me
Why? we always meet on the terrace

Soobin😊
Just do what I say😂

                                                                                           Me
                                                                                 Okee 👌🏻

And I did as he said I jogged into the auditorium. I entered but all the lights were off.
"Soobin you here?" I spoke but no response.
"Yahhh!! pabo where are you, y-you are scaring me"I shouted but still no response. But then suddenly I saw candles on right and left as I walked forward stepping on rose petals.

 But then suddenly I saw candles on right and left as I walked forward stepping on rose petals

My mind completely mesmerized of what was happening and then I saw it.

"Y/n would be my lovely partner for PROM?" I hear someone whispered into my ears from the back

"Y/n would be my lovely partner for PROM?" I hear someone whispered into my ears from the back. For a second my mind thought it would be Yeonjun
...why would he be here? I pushed him away two times and now I expect him to comeback but somewhere internally I wanted it. Bug when I turned around it was Soobin holding a bouquet of roses and smiling right with his cute dimples.

"Of course I would Soobin!" I jumped into his arms as we embraced tightly.

"I'm so happy!" he whispered.

"Me too" but am I really?

Yeonjun POV
My dance teacher had told me to get the cords for the speaker located in the backstage of the auditorium so I went and searched for them. When I finally found it I grabbed them and was about to exit the stage when my eyes landed on candles lighted up, rose petals on the floor, a 'PROM?' formed from the candles, and then my heart dropped. It was
y/n.... smiling but it was just lies over her lips, faking her smiles and words, trying to convince not only Soobin but everybody, you were perfectly fine while holding the bouquet of roses. When you are really not...

Yeah maybe it's true, we don't know what we've got until we've lost it. But maybe it's also true that we didn't know what we were missing until we thought we had found it.

It's weird how you can go from being complete strangers to being friends, to being more than friends, to being practically strangers again. And it all happens so fast.

And she says she doesn't care but the look in her eye tells a totally different story.