Part 8

Yeonjun POV
I'm in love with you y/n l/n...

Y/N POV
Everything was spinning inside your head, you just didn't just understand how everything felt apart so painfully yet so easily.

"Yeonjun just do me a favor...and never talk to me ever again...I-it would mean the world" I said but then he silently came closer to me and put his coat around my shoulders pressed his hands gently one last time and started walking away with my face gazing his back.

"I've hurt you" he whispered thinking I didn't but sadly I did.

I know and you'll never be able to fix it...

3 weeks later
It has been more than 3 weeks and I was dreadful everyday felt like a torture of me going to school and seeing his face. He acted like nothing had happened, laughing with his friends and girls drooling all over him as always. Why didn't I notice all of this, maybe I wanted to ignore because I thought it was for the best to leave it, saying to myself 'He's just flirting nothing special, stop overreacting' ...thinking he was just being nice. Pffttt boy was I wrongggg.

But there was something that made me want to go to school or maybe someone, Soobin... he was really nice and genuine with his cute little bunny smile. He was flirty sometimes and would make the worse jokes but I would laugh anyways.

*Bringggg*
That was the last bell so gather all of my things and walked to my locker. By the time I finished packing all my stuff everyone had already left...I'm a sloth ok don't judge me there were only a couple of people and I was one of them. I put my bag over my shoulders and started walking through the hallways when I heard someone call my name.

"Hey y/n come here I wanna show you something..." Beomgyu waved.
"No thanks" I spoke with a sassy attitude and started walking again.
"Come on y/n you'll be happy if you see this I promise" he winked.
"Okay whatever hurry up" I walked towards him and then he pointed in one direction which was a classroom. There was nothing in there but when I took another glance....

I saw Yeonjun kissing or specifically making out with a girl who was a slut in our school. Are you fucking kidding me how could a person move on so fast. I had a little hope that he would've changed after what had happened but I I guess I was fucking wrong.

Then Yeonjun suddenly made an eye contact with me, his eyes in shock. I turned around and ran through the hallways as tears dropped down. When suddenly I got slammed into the lockers and when I looked up I met Yeonjun's eyes staring into mine. With his two hands trapping me from escaping.

"Not everything you see is true y/n" Yeonjun stutters.
"Then what is the truth...you know what never mind I know what you are" I looked to the side not making any eye contact.
"What fucking am I, y/n tell me! I wanna know what you see me as" is temper and voice were both rising.

"You really wanna know! okay then...You are the most inhuman person I've ever met in my ENTIRE LIFE you don't even know how I feel and yet you don't even apologize of what had happened, rather you are kissing a fucking girl just minutes ago and screaming at me asking why am I fucking angry...do you really not know why or are you just pretending not to know what happened between us. I fell in love with you Yeonjun, we even kissed, did it not even for a second... not mean anything to you. Because it meant a lot to me, so much that I was even ready to forget everything that happened but then I realized... it wasn't even REAL. It was all a big planned GAME which I was part of—"

The next thing I knew, he had slammed his lips to mine and nearly knocked all wind from my lungs.
I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent being exchanged in the intermingling of our billowing breaths, it was like he was craving it for so many days. His lips felt so light and plumpy giving a cloud like feeling. As his lips moved with mine I felt liquid on my cheek realizing it was tears. But then I suddenly realized what I was doing, quickly pushed him away...

Yeonjun POV

"You're all I've ever needed"