Nina chuckled, looking behind her at him to see his face twisted in a frown. "Have to pee." She whispered, watching his eyes flutter open.

"Hold it." He hoarsely let out in a mumble, nuzzling his head in her neck.

"Harry." She called with a smile, her hand reaching up to give him scalp a little scratch, "Really need to get up."

"You have 5 minutes." He reluctantly pulled away and raised his arm, his lips moving up into a contented smile once Nina pressed a kiss to his cheek before getting up.

Their morning was smooth and quiet. After the both of them freshened up, they were in the kitchen making breakfast, pretending to host their imaginary cooking show as usual.

They sat together, eating as Harry had his laptop open, checking his emails, while Nina texted on her phone.

[Text Message]
{ Mick🥬, Nini📷 }

Nini📷:
any updates about your girl?
oops good morning hahaha
but
any updates about your girl?

Harry's face heated up as his phone sounded with notifications, quickly holding it off the table and pushing the silent button as the screen illuminated with her name. She was texting Mick.

Glancing at Harry after his sudden moves, she only raised her eyebrows as if asking if everything was okay.

"Jeff sending me shit." He lied, waving his hand off before putting his phone face first on the table, mentally swearing at himself.

Nina payed no mind to it, only choosing to tease him. "Maybe it's your other girl, the other chick."

Harry smiled bemusedly, "Actually, yes."

Letting out a gasp, Nina held a hand to her heart, "So rude."

"I'm sorry, she's just very pretty," Harry went along, "Pretty eyes, nicest lips."

Standing up dramatically, Nina approached him before putting the back of her hand against her forehead, closing her eyes. "It's the end then."

Harry laughed, wrapping both arms around her waist before pulling her to his lap, smiling widely when she giggled. "You're a fucking dork, you know that?"

"Now's your time to run away." Nina wrapped her arms around his neck.

Harry looked up at her, taking her in. The girl in his arms was the reason behind the butterflies in his stomach and the frequent hormonal thoughts. Nina was effortlessly everything that she was; she was effortlessly beautiful, effortlessly funny, effortlessly herself. It made Harry's heart flutter.

"Be mine." Harry whispered, eyes staring into hers with a smile on his face.

Nina's eyes were set on his, straightening her posture as her hands moved to his jaw. "Excuse me, I'm not a property yo-"

"Fuck off." Harry laughed, rolling his eyes at her as he tightened his arms around her.

Nina giggled, leaning forward to press her lips against his.

"Is that a yes?"

Nina nodded, blushing. "Need more approval?"

5,923 likes

5,923 likes

hxrry.updxtes Harry filming something in Cancun, México.

View all 532 comments

username is this nina at the back??

username2 all aboard the Hina ship 🚢

username3 Is Nina shooting with him?

username4 lmfao bitch leave him alone

After successfully finishing the shots that needed to be filmed and having a little celebration with the crew, Nina and Harry were contented to go back to the penthouse.
Nina put some soft music on, and it was that night that they had sex for the first time as a couple, going all the way, being safe and passionate as they did.

It was when Nina slept peacefully in Harry's arms, bare skin against one another, as he played with her hair while thoughts ran through his mind that he decided he needed to tell her when they get back to London before he had to leave to continue shooting in Scotland for a few days.

Sighing to himself, he grabbed his personal phone, going to the gallery to look at the last picture there.
A picture of him and Nina that Hélène took, both of them being the dorks they were. Nina had insisted she edited it to make it look "pretty vintage" and he couldn't tell her no if he wanted to, besides, it did look good.

 Nina had insisted she edited it to make it look "pretty vintage" and he couldn't tell her no if he wanted to, besides, it did look good

Setting it as his homescreen, he then moved his contacts, searching Nina's name before smiling childishly, almost wanting to giggle.

Harry added a heart to her name.

Nina💖.

He then went to add a contact photo, settling on the one he took of her during the shooting of the Gucci ad in Italy, taking pride in his photograph as he managed to catch her with her nose scrunched, smile on her face, the moment he said a really bad joke that Nina later told him to never repeat.

It was the hum that came from Nina that grabbed his attention, looking down at her as she cuddled closer to him, throwing her leg over him

And Harry knew,
that was goodnight for him.

//

this might be a filler but-
see these ugly manips? we're alive for them and we will protect them