Blast from the past

Start from the beginning

"Please make sure we can be left alone," Klaus said to his hybrid, who nodded and walked away. Klaus looked at Raven and smiled at her.

"Love it's so nice to see you," Klaus trailed off, looking at Raven with tears in her eyes. She ran into his arms and began to cry. He held her there for a few moments.

"What's wrong love?" He said looking her in his eyes, she took a deep breath.

"I was engaged to someone out of my coven, the mávri mageía," Raven said looking down at the ground. 

"That coven has said to be a myth. Not many witches can do that magic," Klaus said in wonder looking at this girl. She was the most powerful he had ever seen.

"well, they are really, only a few of us could use the magic the others worshiped. They channel their power into ours to make us stronger." Raven looked at the door worried that he was coming for her.

"Justin Bloodgood, he's greedy and all he wants is power. He is manipulative and abusive, I will not go with him." She mummers into Klaus's shoulder, he held onto her tight.

"Love, you will never have too. Be with whoever you want, but I will not let him take you." He cooed into her ear, she looked up at him and smiled.

"You and your brother, I don't know what I would have done without you two today." Raven hugged Klaus a little tighter and let go. 

"Anytime Love, now how about you go upstairs and shower. Don't worry about having dinner with the Salvatore's today." He said grabbing onto her hand and showing her up the stairs. Raven smiled following him up there, they turned the corner and he opened a door showing a huge master bathroom. 

"This bathroom connects to my bedroom, you can shower. I'll have a hybrid go get you some clothing," Klaus said turning around to walk out. 

"Thank you again, Klaus," Raven said watching Klaus walk out the door and shut it. She turned on the shower letting the room steam up. Raven took what felt like an hour-long shower, she let the water runoff and relax her as best as she could. She got out of the shower, wrapping a white towel around herself. She muttered quickly brushed her teeth and looked into the mirror. Raven closed her eyes and mutter a spell. She opened them to find herself wearing a black skirt, white sweater, and knee-high boots. Her hair was wavy and natural, along with the light makeup on her face. She smiled as she opened the bathroom door.

Loud echoing voices ran throughout the house, Raven not being able to place some of them. She was no longer relaxed as she descended the large staircase, following the noises she was hearing. Once she reached the dining room she gasped in shock, causing everyone to look at her. In the room, there was Klaus, Elijah, Rebecca, two gentlemen she had never met before and lastly Ester. She looked Ester died in the eyes, Ester tried to harness the dark magic that Raven possessed. However, being a servant of nature she could access much to any of it. Ester's eyes widened as she looked Raven up and down.

"Impossible," She muttered walking closer to Raven, causing her to stiffen up. "I didn't think witch's like you existed, I can feel the energy just radiating off of you," Ester murmured in amazement. Raven looked awkwardly towards Klaus and Elijah.

"Well then," Raven paused looking at everyone "Klaus, Elijah if you would come to find me at the grill. Rebecca nice to see you, we need to go shopping tomorrow. I don't know the rest of you, so I'll be off then," Raven said turning on her heels and walking towards the door. 

"She's a beauty isn't she?" She heard one of the two men she didn't know say to Klaus. She laughed walking out the door and towards the grill. It was a short walk down the hill and around the corner. She could see the doors of the grill, but before she could reach them she heard a voice stop her dead in her tracks.

"Well well Raven, didn't expect you to come back here," His voice made her recoil like nails on a chalkboard. She dialed Klaus's number quick and stuck her phone in her pocket.  

"Go away Justin," She sneered turning to look at him, he stilled looked the same as a year or so ago. His shaggy blonde hair sat just above his eyebrows. He had a wicked smirk across his face as he stepped closer to Raven.

"Now Raven are you done with this nonsense?" He paused looking at her in the eyes "Are you ready to come home and marry me?" He asked reaching his hand out towards her, she recoiled and backed up towards the door.  

"If I haven't made myself clear by now I honestly don't know what will?" Raven sneered narrowing her eyes at him "I will not come back, and I would never marry someone like you," Raven tried to turn towards the door but Justin grabbed her, Raven struggled against him.

"Let me go, Justin," Raven struggled against him trying to get out of his grip.

"You're coming with me whether you like it or not," Justin sneered trying to drag her towards a car.

"I think the lady said to let her go," Elijah's voice came from behind them. Justin whipped around with Raven.

"Raven, vampires are bad company," Justin sneered shoving her. Raven gasped about to hit the ground, only to be caught by Klaus. Raven let out a sigh of relief with them being here. 

"How about you leave, and never talk to the lovely Raven again," Klaus sneered at him. Justin smiled as Klaus put Raven behind him. 

"Don't worry you two can have her for a little longer, but she will be mine," He said looking between Klaus and Elijah. "I'll see you around darling," Justin said causing Raven to turn away, tears filled her eyes. She felt a hand underneath her cheek, gently lifting it up. Elijah's face filled with worry and curiosity, Raven rubbed her eyes and looked away.

"Thank you both so much," She said looking at the both of them "However, we have a major problem with him," she said with shaking voice, looking around the parking lot.

"Love, what's wrong," Klaus said getting closer to Raven.

"Let's go inside and talk about what to do," She mumbled walking quickly into the grill. She went to the very back booth, where no one was sitting. The brothers followed her into the booth, she closed her eyes a mumbled something hardly audible.

"I did a spell so we can talk, now we need to kill him," She said monotone and with no remorse. Klaus smiled at her, whereas Elijah looked at her warily.

"Now Raven, I will always help you. However, why does he need to die," Elijah asked looking her in the eyes, Raven looked at him tears filling her eyes again.

"As I said before after my parent's died I was going to have to marry him. All he wants is my power, he wants the coven and the only way to go that is through me." Raven murmured looking away. "We need to kill him so he will forever leave me alone," She said sternly 

"I'm all in love, but how will we do that?"Klaus said with a smile.

"Easy, I need just some of his blood. Now I have a plan but are you two willing to do it?" Raven said looking between them both. The brothers looked between each other quickly, before nodding at Raven.  

"Perfect, now he is a jealous man who thinks I am his property," She paused looking between the both of them "You both have to pretend to be head over heels for me, he will try to fight one if not both of you. One this will weaken him, two you can draw blook from him and get it on your hands. I will use that to perform a spell," Raven said looking between the both of them calmly. Klaus tried not to stiffen up, he didn't have to pretend he did fancy her a lot. Elijah looked her up and down, it wouldn't be hard to do she was a lovely lady. 

"If we do this?" Elijah asked Raven looked around making sure no one was around. She took poked herself putting a drop of blood in front of each of them. She held out her hand to Klaus first who instantly put his in hers. She drew blood from him and put it on top of hers, doing the same to the other one with Elijah.

"Per meum sanguinem, in me oportet facere favent," She lowly uddered "There a blood packed, I owe you each a favor. If you go through with this. Now, where should we do this?" Raven asked with a smile grabbing a hand from each brother. Elijah and Klaus share a look, Klaus smirks. 

"Actually, we have a perfect idea love," He smiles holding her hand and quickly pulling out of the booth.