The Post Production Party 2007

SCARLETT'S POV:
I arrived at the hotel about three hours before the reception for the party. I texted Chris because he was the only person on the set I knew well enough to invite over to my room for pre drinks.

"Hey, I've just arrived at the hotel. Rooms are so lovely. What floor you on? Fancy popping up for a glass of bubbly before we head down?" I sent him.

He responded about 10 minutes later. "Hey. My hotel room is really cool. They have a trouser press! Sure I'll pop over to your room in about an hour? I'm on the 11th floor also. Room 110. What room are you in?"

"Room 118. I'm on the same floor as you. Lol."

"I'll be there in about an hour."

I knew that Chris was coming over to the room and so I had to tidy up. I'd been in the room for about 30min and it was already a mess. I knew Chris well enough to invite him for pre drinks but I definitely don't want him to see a messy hotel room. He'd go ballistic.

CHRIS' POV:
Scarlett has to be by far one of the nicest people I know. She's so polite and talented and funny on set. She is just as funny off set to be fair. The best parts of scarlett is when you are alone with her. She genuinely makes me laugh so much. I can't wait to go to the hotel room. She's also engaged to such a lovely man, Ryan Reynolds. I'm so happy for them. I started getting dressed into my suit when my phone started buzzing. I just missed the call. It was Scarlett. She rung me? And left a voicemail.

"Hey it's Scarlett. I was wondering if you fancied coming over a little earlier. That way we can drink more *laughs* so just pop over in about 10 minutes and I'll see you when you get here. See you soon."

Shit. I was not gonna be ready in 10minutes. As I was doing my tie I realised I should probably take a breath mint or something. Scarlett was a lady and so deserved not to smell over worked coffee breath. I was sucking on a mint as I put my shoes on and headed out the hotel room. I approached room 118 and I was about to knock when my heart began to pound. Faster and faster. I don't understand. Am I worried what she's gonna think of me and what I'm wearing? Why do I care? Is she a love interest? Of course not don't be ridiculous Chris she's getting married. I eventually knocked gently twice. I heard her shout "Coming." And so I waited patiently.