7

Kira POV
I came to school today walking cause I missed my buss. And when I was walking, I slipped and fell on poop 💩. A dog 🐶 poop 💩. It was horrible sing with had no spare clothes. Everybody was laughing at me. I'm so embarrassed. I ran to girls toilet and cry. I hate my life.

Jeongin POV
I just got to school and suddenly, I heard everyone's laughing. I saw Kira fell on dogs poop. She ran up to the girls toilet. Since I got spare clothes in my locker, I hurrily ran up to my locker and took the spare clothes. I enter the girls toilet and goes to her the clothes. It was a black hoodie and a pants. I'm sure she will take the clothes.
"Here, I let you both my clothes" I said to her.
"Thank you" she said and took the clothes.
"Btw, why are you in the girls toilet? " I just notice that I'm in girls toilet. I blush at her words.

Kira POV
After I said that, I can see that both of his cheeks is getting red like a tomato 🍅( I like using emojis. Sorry if it's annoying).
"uhhh..." I'm sure he just realised that he'sin a girls toilet.
"I'll wait for you outside" he quickly said that and ran outside. He's cute. Wait, Kira, what are you saying? No, no, no. He's not cute. Jeongin is actually pretty nice. I should introduce him to my friends.

Today's sticky note 📝:

I saw you fell on the dogs poop 💩 today. I felt sorry for you. Hope someone will cheer you up more than me today. Bye!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm actually at my step-mom house. And her house got no Wi-Fi. So, I'm borrowing my dad's hot-spot, but it's freaking slowwwww. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

........

........

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHvshses by eunevehsyhegehs. SoRry.