2

Kira POV
"I'm home!!! " I shout as soon as I entered the house.
"Keep quite! " is that my brother voice. Is he home. I quickly ran upstairs and storm in to my brother bedroom.
"You're back!!! " I shout and hug him.
"I miss you" I said while hugging him.
"I miss you too. Can you let me go now? " he ask.
"ok" I simply said.
"I'll be in my room. Call me whenever you need me " I said and quickly left his room. Today has been a good day cause the mean girl aren't bulliying me anymore after the principle find out about them doing horrible things to me. But what weird is, I found an envelope. Do I have a secret admirer? No way right? I'm a nerd, ugly and fat. This is impossible. I ripped off the envelope and read the content.

Hi!
You'll probably wondering who is me. Don't worry I'm not a stalker or anything dangerous. I just want to tell you that you look beautiful today. That's it, Byeeee!

Wow, this is the first time someone except my brother and my mom has said this to me. Thank you secret admirer, you made my day more brighter than it does. You must be someone special.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Again sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to make it more longer. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.