Mornings are tough - Inosuke x Reader - FLUFF

Little about your self:
Your a demon hunter
Currently staying at the Butterfly Estate

You were on a mission, a dangerous one in fact. But all you cared about was sleep. You were honestly proud of yourself for staying up for 42 hours straight.After the mission was complete you headed to the Butterfly Estate. Your eyes were so tired they were shutting on you. But you made in to your room you were temporarily staying at. At least you thought it was your room. You jumped onto your bed. Embracing the warmth and how comfortable you were. Until you felt a slight movement. You were so tired you didn't give a shit. There you dozed off to la la land.

Bright and early, birds chirping and yelling? Aoi was waking everybody up for training. You got your beauty sleep so you were happy and sat up. Then you felt...hair??? It was certainly not yours. You look to your left and see, Inosuke Hashibira. You scream and fall out of bed.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" you cried out in confusion.

Inosuke woke up to your screaming and looks down to the thing causing it.Realization struck him like lighting.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?" while he beats you with the pillow.

Tanjiro runs into Inosuke's room concerned.

"What happened!? IS THERE A DEMON!? Hold up..wait a minu-"

Aoi shoves Tanjiro out the way before he got to finish his sentence.

"INOSUKE GET OFF OF y/n AND STOP BEATING THEM!!!" Aoi said angrily.

As soon as you two heard that tone of Aoi's voice you guys knew you were in deep shit.

~1 hour later

"Fuck you." He calls to you while sweeping the hall way.

"How many times do I have to say sorry?!" You call back.

"Why were you in my room to begin with,freak?"

"First, I'm not a freak unlike you. Second, I was so tired last night I thought it was my room...Third, I'm deeply not sorry." You teased.

"Uh huh? Obviously your room is much girlier than mine. Get exposed." He teased back.

" I WAS! And if I did realized I would of went to my room by then, dumbass!"

"Shut your mouth before I shut it for you!" He shot at you.

You turn around red at a tomato and beat him with the scrub you were using to clean the windows.

That just made it worst...you guys ended up in a awkward position.

On top

He was beneath you

Feeling his hot breath on your neck

Before he said a word you slapped him in embarrassment.

But his not going down without a fight.

At the beginning of the story the words
were underlined I'm so sorry I was too lazy to rewrite this entire story I hope it's not too bothering🥺