Chapter 4

Max's POV

" We've been walking forever its almost dark now!" Neil yelled his voice dried from not drinking anything. " I'm starting to think Nikki gave me the wrong directions." I said getting really tired. " We should take a break to relax and regain energy." Neil commented stopping in his tracks. " Don't have to tell me twice." I dropped Nikki and went to go sit next to a tree. " I'm fucking hungry that treehouse better be worth the walk!" I mumbled looking at the ground. I noticed that Neil had feel asleep and so I started to rest my eyes. " I'M UP LET'S GO TO THAT TREEHOUSE!!" Nikki yelled jumping up and down in front of me. " Nikki I'm tired as you can see Neil actually is sleeping so why don't you go bug him." I said my eye lids drooping. I then felt me being lifted up from sitting down." I'll carry you! Or I can ask Neil too but considering we are covered in mud and sticks and other stuff he won't want to." Nikki said lifting me on her shoulders." PUT ME THE HELL DOWN!" I screamed making her drop me. " I was just trying to help." Nikki said walking to Neil with a frown. " Neil wake up were going to the treehouse!" She said jumping up and down again. She pointed forward," We are close!" She said beginning to walk. I sighed and followed behind her. " Does she know where we are going?" Neil asked me looking around. More trees where showing up, almost like they where trying to close in on us. " Hopefully or someone is gonna have to tell are parents we are never coming home again." I answered putting my hands in my pocket. Neil gulped and started to move faster. " She better know where she is going." I muttered before catching up with them.

Nikki's POV

The boys finally caught up with me I could see a big bush and stopped," We need to go threw that bush." I pointed to it letting them know which one I was talking about. I grabbed their arms and ran into it getting more leaves and sticks stuck in my hair. Their it is! I put my hands out smiling.

"I know it looks old but-" I got cutted off by Max, " Nikki that does not look like a tree house

"I know it looks old but-" I got cutted off by Max, " Nikki that does not look like a tree house." Max said crossing his arms " Yea I mean it's a house in the trees but it just looks like a regular house that's not on the ground." Neil said putting his hands in a T-tex position. " Just wait until you see the inside!" I said with a big smile on my face. When we walked in I looked at the boys their faces where in shock.(I suck at describing things)Their was a white couch that had green pillows with table infont of it with decorations. Their was another table behind it with other decorations. The walls where white and had a small painting with trees on it. Another was a forest painting. Their was a tiny kitchen attached to it so you can eat. And two white chairs by the counter so you can sit and eat. With a tiny window.

 With a tiny window