-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑: 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"qian kun.. will you accept me, dong sicheng, as your boyfriend?"

kun gasped with shocked, speechless and nodded his head frantically, sicheng grabbed kun's tiny frame and pulled him into a dreamy kiss.

his lips were so soft, softer than clouds and his lips tasted so sweet, like fresh strawberries, oh how kun wished he could kiss sicheng's lips for-

"QIAN KUN IF YOU DONT WAKE UP I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL DESTROY ALL YOUR ASTRONOMY BULLSHIT!!!"

Kun eyes widened as a pillow hit his face and groaned in pain when he fell off his top bunk, his vision clearing and he saw ten looking down at him with blank emotion

he stood up and ten looked at him with a teasing smirk and an eyebrow raised "were you dreaming about sicheng again~?" kuns eyes widen for 3rd time in 5 minutes as his cheeks suddenly started heating up and turned beet red.

"w-what? of course n-not!!" kun panicked, stuttering.

he could tell ten didn't believe him, he was too obvious but ten let it drop as he didnt want kun to explode from embarrassment, "well anyways, hurry and get dressed we have to meet up with yangyang in a few minutes at his dorm"

kun rushed to get dressed, throwing on a plain lignt pink shirt tucked into light overalls, a cute soft sweater over it with silly socks and a pair of converses, he grabbed his bag and started walking with ten to the coffee shop to meet up with yangyang and do some studying and homework before heading to classes.

kun and ten were attacked with hugs from yangyang as soon as they stepped into the coffee shop, after chatting they finally got to work, kun, being kun would chat about how much he loved astronomy , and would give random astronomy facts to entertain the other two boys while studying.

"do you think there could be life on the other planet? i mean i think it would be very cool because there could be life on mars... do you think aliens are real? or maybe that potential life on mars could be-....." kun stopped his rambling as he noticed someone very familiar walking past his table, sicheng, looking very handsome according to kun, joining a table with hendery and xiaojun.

ten and yangyang turned their heads around to see what caused kuns rambling to stop, yangyangs eyes lit up as he jumped out of his seat and ran to greet hendery and xiaojun, while ten looked at kun with a mischievous smile.

"junnie!!!! dery!!!!" yangyang yelled jumping to hug the two boys, ten walked to the other table where yangyang was at and waved to sicheng, hendery and xiaojun "hey guys, nice to see you here! me, yangyang and kun were just studying! you should sit with us, we have space!" he looked back at kun who was frantically shaking his head and immediately stopped when 4 boys, including sicheng looked at him, the tips of his ears and cheeks turning red, shyly waving, avoiding sichengs gaze.

eventually the boys agreed to sit with ten, yangyang and kun, but un(fortunately) for kun, sicheng was right across from him, they greeted eachother and sat down.

god he is so so beautiful

i want to hold his hand

i want him to kiss me so badly right now

how does one look so godly and ethereal

i cant believe he is actually real

oh shit his smile is so pretty

oh fu-

"kunnie, you okay over there?" ten asked, tease secretly laced in his voice.

mental note: beat up ten at the end of the day

fuck you ten

suddenly all the attention was on him, including sicheng's.

"o-oh yeah sorry... just... spacing out, didnt get enough sleep" kun said, more embarrassed

"what are you talking about, i know you got so much sleep dreaming about s-" ten started

"UHH isn't it time for us to head to campus?! i think we'll be late if we dont go now!" kun quickly said, blocking out tens voice.

the other boys agreed and kun sighed in relief, they headed to campus.

kun was walking and sicheng suddenly appeared next to him, "hey kun! do you mind if i see your schedule?"

"o-oh uh s-sure" kun said shyly, quickly fishing out his crumpled schedule and handing it to sicheng.

sicheng read the schedule and then flashed his beautiful smile and handed the paper back to kun "cool! we have all our classes besides first class together! my class is coming up, i gotta go, see you in mr.lee's class kun!" sicheng then waved goodbye and ran towards a seperate way.

kun stopped in his tracks

oh fuck

im gonna be around him so often

my heart will explode!