The stars aligning

Cole PoV -- Midnight

Cinder leaves with a tired farewell, so you decide to follow her lead. As you're packing up your things, you hear a giggle that sends shivers down your spine.

Oh gods. 

Yang- Oh, Cole. Of course we'd wait for you. Cinder can't protect you forever.

You turn around, and watch as Yang and Ruby seem to melt out of the shadows. You back away slowly.

Yang- We just want to have some fun. Right, sis?

Ruby- Yeah. Come on, Cole.

They creep towards you. Closing your eyes, you take a breath and use your semblance to let out a bright flash of light.

Yang- Ah! My eyes!

You duck away from them and burst through the doors into the main corridor.

I have to get to my dorm! I have to get there!

You thank your days of abuse for one thing. That being your stamina and speed, having been developed in many attempts of fleeing such torment.

Ruby- Hey! Come back here!

Ruby uses her semblance and catches up to you. She tackles you to the ground, and you panic.

Cole- G-Get off of me! You bitch!

Ruby- Aw~ Is that anyway to speak to your little sister?

Cole- Screw you! 

Damn them! I don't want to use my semblance against them! It'll cause too much damage!

The alternative seems to be none the better, though.

Ugh! Fine!

You push Ruby away, and rise to your feet. You outstretch your hands and close them into fists.

Yang- What's this? Giving up, huh? Good idea. Save us all some energy.

Cole- Like I said...

They stop as you open your hands, and two orbs of black energy form in the palms. You bring them together, and they merge into one large orb.

Cole- Screw you.

You release the orb, and it starts to warp the world around it.

Ruby- W-What are you doing!? Stop it!

You stay silent. They lose their footings, and fall over. The gravity well of the miniature black hole reeling them in.

Yang- Cole! Stop! Please!

Cole- Why should I?

Ozpin- Because you will destroy quite a lot of Beacon property, and kill these girls.

You glance over your shoulder, and see Professor Ozpin and Professor Goodwitch there. You look back at the two girls, with their faces showing only fear.

Cole- ......

Glynda- Mister Rose! Enough is enough!

You put out your hand, and the black hole shrinks into a marble sized orb with no gravity well.

Cole- Fine. But next time they try to harm me, I'll-

Yang- Pff. What a pussy. 

You walk up to her, and kick her in the ribs as hard as possible. She gasps, and you feel something crack.

Cole- I'll kill them.

Ozpin- You had better leave before campus security arrives.

Glynda- Professor? You're letting him get away with this?

Ozpin- He was only protecting himself. I can understand why.

You walk past them and towards your dorm. As you walk in the silence, the adrenaline leaves your system, and you laugh at your actions.

Oh gods! I actually did it! I can fight back!

End chapter two.