Untitled Part 1

I was dreaming one night a most wonderful, yet strange dream. You see it all started one night while I was on the internet reading and trying to get inspired to get back in the writing mood. I met this guy. He was really great. I guess you could say he had an amazing sense of humor and wonderful sense of sarcasm. I needed this at this point in my life.

After talking to him one night until really early in the morning; I finally called it a night and went to sleep. That night I had the strangest dream ever or so I thought at the time.

The dream starts out with me getting an email. I can't see who sent it, but there are instructions within it. I was to go to Jackson Square park in New Orleans, Louisiana. I was to make sure that I was there at exactly 3 o'clock in the afternoon that day. I was then to stand facing the statue of Jackson in the middle with my back to St. Louis Cathedral.

Upon reading the email, I change clothes and set out for New Orleans. I have no idea who I am meeting or what is going to happen. I arrive in the French Quarter and find parking in the lot adjacent to the river not far from the square. I lock my vehicle and proceed to the statue. I glance at my watch and notice that I have five minutes. I don't have to rush. I stop at Café du Monde and get some coffee. Then head directly over to the statue. I stand as I was instructed. I'm nervous at this point, but clear my head and start thinking of other things. Suddenly I feel as if someone is standing behind me and hear a gentleman speak.
"Don't turn around," he says to me.

I freeze and stand motionless. All of a sudden soft gentle hands wrap around me and a chin rests on the top of my head. I glance down at the hands in front of me and notice a small black velvet box. His fingers are long and well manicured.

He hands me the box and requests, "marry me."

I stand there in awe. I can't speak. I can't even make a small single sound. I just freeze in place. Suddenly, he turns me around to face him. I look up and can't see his face. I see every other detail of him, but there is no image for the face. It is a blur. I try to focus and still can't seem to get rid of the blurred image. He kisses me, and It is the best kiss ever, full of passion and raw emotion.

This is when I wake up. I can't figure out what it means. I have been banging my head against the wall. To no avail I still don't know what it means.

Two nights ago, I had a second dream. It starts out very similar. The email and the instructions for me to follow. The same park, and the same guy. Only this time things are much stranger. I get my instructions to go to Jackson Square park, but this time that is all. At the end of the message it says that he will call me when he is ready. That I should just get comfortable and do something to relax while I am in the park.

So, I find myself sitting in the grass in the corner of the park under a small crepe myrtle. I have my laptop and I'm writing. I have a cup of coffee and my pink bag.

In the dream I see a gentleman walking out of the Marriot parking garage and hit a few buttons on his cell phone. Then he starts to talk as he walks along Charters Street toward the park.

"Hello," I answer my phone not noticing the number has been blocked.

"Hello, love," his voice laced with a smile evident on his face.

"So, where might I find you."

"I am sitting in the corner of the park on the grass with my laptop," I hesitate with nervousness.

I continue to tell him where I am so that he can find me. He tells me as he enters the park through the large rod iron gates to close my eyes and not to open them until he says so. He then ends the call abruptly. I close my eyes and sit frozen. I am scared but obedient.

He walks up to me having no problem finding me and kneels down in front of me. He tells me to stand up and gently holds my hands to help me up. I keep my eyes closed the entire time. He places my bag on his shoulder and stands in front of me. He then comes closer to me and kisses me with such passion and emotion that I am breathless and almost dizzy. He then moves to stand behind me and instructs me to open my eyes. I do as told.

I am then told to walk out the gates toward the cathedral and down the street to his hotel. I am told to not peek or try and look at him. I obey with out hesitation or second thoughts. I walk straight down the street to the Marriot with him behind me the entire time.

As we enter the lobby, I am told to go to the bathroom near the elevator and stay there for 2 minutes. I am then to take the elevator to the 17th floor and turn right and go to the end and turn to the left. I am to knock three times and close my eyes. I am under no circumstances to open my eyes.

I obey him and go to the bathroom and then ride the elevator and find myself in front of a door with my eyes closed. I hear the door open and feel gentle hands pull me into the room. He starts to kiss me passionately and immediately removes my clothing. I feel myself aroused and wet between my legs.

There is extreme, passionate, rough sex that concludes. I think it is the best that I have ever had in my life time. I am panting and hear him tell me to open my eyes.
I open my eyes slowly and look up at him.

The face is a blur. I can't see the face. I am puzzled so I try to refocus and look again, but still it is blurred.
I wake up that morning and the entire day I am stumped. I don't know what it means. I have been banging my head against the wall trying to figure it out.

I decide that maybe I need to talk to a friend of mine for some major insight. I phone my friend and tell her about both dreams. She tells me that maybe I am not suppose to see the face of the man just yet. That maybe I am seeing something that my minds eye knows will happen but maybe not entirely like I have witnessed in my dreams. That yes I will meet this man, but not necessarily as I do in my dreams. That maybe my brain is playing with me or it is just wishful thinking.
I stress to her that I really want to know who this man is. I can see every detail of him and even know his smell, but that I just want to see his face.

I find myself not being able to see any faces in my imaginations since these two dreams. I think maybe she is correct. I am not ready to see this man's face. I am not ready to know exactly who this man in my dreams really is. I am not suppose to physically see him in my life just yet.

She also told me that maybe I need to get to know this man better first. That maybe I will then and only then see his true identity. That he will show his true face and image to me only after I have truly gotten to know his true self.

I think she maybe right. So, I shall seek out this man in my dreams every night and get to know him as a person. Then and only then will I possibly be allowed to see who he truly is.
I'll see him as the person he is in his heart and soul.
I conclude this story with only a small note:
Never under estimate the power of your dreams. It is our subconscious talking to us and trying to tell us what we are suppose to do in our lives sometimes.
Always remember these dreams, they are important and can be lessons for life as well.

FIN. or If there is interest I will add more.