Hunting and a Diary- Chapter 2

The next morning i woke up and i really felt bad for Richard, he hade to sleep on the floor because there wasen't enough room on the bed.Since i felt bad i asked him if i can make my own bed.He said he would help me.

"Hey Richard, im gonna head out now.See you soon"I said while walking out of the door.

"Hey wait, i just wanted to warn you to becareful there are alot of creatures that live in the woods"He warned me.I gave him a smile as in saying ok.I walked in the woods andvstarted collecting wood and straw.While i was there i saw a wolf and its baby.I wanted to kill her but i felt said for the baby.I went back, and on my way i tripped over something i looked and it was a journal.I dident want to open it jet so i wauted until i got back.When i got back i told Richard that i got the things to make the bed, he said he dident want any distractions so i left him alone.I went and layed down and opend the book.And boom:

Dear diary,
Im writing to you because these maybe my last day here.I hope someone else finds my cotache and live here as well as i did.I better write fast before my dad comes in and finds me awake.Also if anyone finds this diary, please be warned, not everything is how its supposed to be.Oh Oh i gotta go bye!

Oh god is this really true, i cant belive this.Last days?Dad?This is creepy!Should i tell Richard?Maybe not.

"Little lady"I heard a voice from outside, it was Richard calling me.I ran and he was done with my bed.I helped him move it inside and i said that i will go play outside.I lied and read a bit more of the book.

Dear diary,
I cant belive 7 more days then "IT" will happen!Im so afraid, oh god save us all.Please if you are reading this diary, please make everything right again.Your are only hope!BYE

Ok this is getting creepyer! But how can i save them i doesent say anything.I looked into all pages and found completly nothing."Hey what are you doing"He asked.I quikley closed the book and replied"Nothing just starring"

"Oh...ok?Well its getting late you have to come inside.Before i went to bed i putted a stripe that is counting how many days i havent took a bath.Till now its 2.My bed wasent as comphy as his but i just hade to settle in for a while i gues.