Inuyasha x reader- Switched pt1

(The next chapters are gonna be short because:
1. I'm running out of ideas
2. This one shot book will be coming to a close
I am very sorry if anyone does not like that🙏😬)

It shone with such ferocity you and Kagome were stuck in the cave with the strange stone. Kagome used her arm to shield her eyes from the blinding light. "What do you think that does?"

You did the same as Kagome, "I'm not sure I don't even know why it's glowing so much."

You two made as much distance as possible from the unknown stone. "Hopefully we catch up to the rest of the group soon."

Kagome sighed, " how did we get separated?"

You sighed too, "its called Inuyasha."

Kagome stared at you with a hint of anger, "not everythings his fault."

You laughed sarcastically, "sure because that flea ridden dog isn't the cause of most of our problems."

Kagome clenched her hands into first, "Inuyasha isn't infested with fleas! And he isn't a problem maker!"

You propped your chin on your knuckles, "yep sure, I feel sorry for you your so in love with that mutt it's sad."

Kagome turned bright red of anger, "how dare you! Inuyasha is kind, strong and smart! Sure he has a temper and can be insensitive at times but he means well!"

You rolled your eyes at her words, "as you've pointed out he's an asshole. Especially to me."

Kagome crossed her arms, "that's because your one back to him."

"Because he deserves it!"

Both of you got into a heated agrument about Inuyasha. Not noticing the stone glowing even brighter...and yourselves.

"Maybe if you got to know him better you'd like him! Hell maybe you'd even catch feelings for him like me, not that I'd want that..."

You scoffed, "hah! Love him? You must be crazy I don't want to have to deal with his temper and his stupidity plus your jealous ass!"

Kagomes pupils widened for a second seeming to find that offensive. "You really are difficult." She said.

You grinned, "I'm good at it too."

Suddenly you froze unable to move a light shone around you and burned. The same happening to Kagome, then you physically saw your own soul come out of your body and enter Kagome, vice versa with her.

Soon everything went white and blinded you for a couple of seconds. "Uhhhh what happened?" Wait weren't you speaking? So why could you hear Kagome??

Then you heard your voice come across from you.

"Ow it feels like I've been hit by a bus." The white light vanished and you saw yourself in front of you.

"OMG!"

yourself looked up at you and screamed, "OMG!"

"What's going on?!" You said.

Kagome with your mouth spoke, "I-I think that stone caused us to switch bodies."

You couldn't believe it you were Kagome and Kagome was you.

"How do we fix this?!" Kagome yelled.

As if on cue the stone rolled towards the both of you and revealed a hidden message scribed on it. Until one understands the other this spell will remain.