Koga x reader

Requested by Tomomi25 I hope this is to your liking!

A claw stuck her face, he was annoyed with her. A cocky smile on her face as her long ears twitched in amusement. "Would you stop mocking me!" She smirked her canines perfectly aligned.

"Not unless you can actually lay a punch on me."

Koga stopped and put his hands on his knees, taking a couple of breaths. He didn't want to hurt his friend, even for a sparring match.

She still had a smirk on her face, moving her fingers forward to tell him to bring it on. Koga sighed.

"No more."

(Y/n) pouted, "you party pooper."

He waved his hand at her, "I've got enough straches on me already."

"True."

(Y/n) sat on a rock, leaning a cheek on her knuckle. Koga was sooo dreamy.
Her heart pounded when they touched, he could easily be riled up. She wished for him to like her back, would he ever?

A sigh escaped her this time, walking over she pulled his tail. "Ow!" He yanked his tail from her grip.

"Let's head inside." She didn't wait for him.

Koga averted his gaze to a lizard perched upon the stone. "I'm gonna do it."

The male wolf demon headed inside the cave too. Echo' s of voices bounced off the cave, his packmates enjoying their splendid day. Koga found himself a spot next to (Y/n).

Building up the courage he spoke, "(Y/n)...I like you."

Her eyes expanded and her heart galloped a mile. "Reaaaallly?"

He swallowed clearly nervous, "yes."

(Y/n) leaned back with that same cocky grin, Koga didn't like what it meant.

"I'm going to need you to prove it to me."

He looked her dead serious in the eye, "ok, tell me what I need to do."

She stiffled a laugh, "fight a monster,  a real strong one and bring me it's head."

He nodded.

>>>>>>>>>

His claws were out, sharp as knives, the lady who had half the body of a spider glared at him.

"What a fool you are to challenge me!"

Her torso resembled a woman, she had four eyes, balding orange hair and a look of pure rage.

"Today you die wolf!"

She scuttled forwards, raising her slender arm she swiped at Koga he doged just by an inch. A small slice on his cheek. He jumped on top of the spiders abdomen, cutting at its skin.

The spider gave a shout, shooting it's web around Koga. The sticky web restricted his movements by binding his arms and legs.

"Hah! Your stuck now!"

The spider grasped his body in one palm, "I've been hungry lately and not come across one decent meal...until you of course."

He struggled against the binds, she chuckled deeply. Then inched him closer to her mouth.

Koga looked at the spiders face regretting it so. Her jaw hung lower then possible stretching as far as her chest. Eyes rolled into their sockets and head tilted up.

She opened her palm, he dropped in screaming, she swallowed seeming pleased with herself.

"That was easier than expected."