The silence between us was deafening and she had her eyes locked on mine. I couldn't believe what I had just said, and I clapped my hand over my mouth quickly. I wanted to take it back, to tell her I didn't mean it - to tell her it was all a lie.

"I didn't me - ," I began, but I was interrupted by her lips as they crashed onto mine.

My body felt like it was floating, I felt like I was in heaven. Her lips on mine felt like pure bliss and I didn't realise just how much I had missed this feeling. Our mouths moved against each other and I brought my hands up to her face, wiping her tears from her cheeks without breaking us apart. Her hands moved up and down my body, starting on my hips and then moving towards my back. She squeezed my bum tightly before making her way up my back, grasping the zipper and pulling it down.

Her hands made their way onto the skin of my back and she held me tightly. We still hadn't broken our heated kiss and I brought my hands up to her bow tie and began to take it off. We parted for just a moment so I could pull it over her head, and she threw her suit jacket off onto the floor. I unbuttoned her shirt as she slipped the straps of my dress down off my shoulders, letting it fall completely and gather at my feet. I ripped her shirt off her shoulders and threw it behind me, wasting no time in bringing my hands up to her bare chest. I messaged her breasts firmly as she unbuckled her belt and pulled it off, letting her pants fall to the floor.

We stepped out of our clothing and made our way towards the perfectly made bed. The back of Bailey's knees hit the bed and she fell backwards, bringing me down with her. I climbed on top of her, bringing my lips back to hers. We were in only our underwear, just a thin piece of material separating where we both needed each other most.

I straddled her waist, moving my hips against hers as I massaged our centres together. She was wearing grey men's briefs, a stark contrast to my lacy black g-string. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter, no doubt seeping onto Bailey's underwear as I continued to grind my hips against hers. Her hands gripped my hips, moving them in time with her own as she kissed from my lips down my jaw and to my neck. She pushed a strand of hair aside, brushing her fingers gently over the light scar that Luke had left on me. She pressed a kiss firmly to the mark, cupping her hands around my face.

"I love you too," she whispered, her forehead pressed against mine.

I smashed our lips together once more, hovering above her as I moved my hand down between our legs. Every word we had never said had poured out of us and into this kiss. I placed my hands over her underwear and felt her wetness, and I began rubbing her gently.

"Fuck!" she moaned, pushing herself further into my hand. I quickened my pace, enthralled by the look on her face as she moaned in pleasure. Her eyebrows were knitted together as she closed her eyes, breathing in ragged breaths.

She flipped us over suddenly, her body hovering over mine. Our breasts were softly brushing against each other's and my nipples were hard. She quickly took my nipple in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the hardened nub. I responded my pushing my hands through her hair, pulling tightly, which earned a deep moan from the back of her throat which vibrated against my breast.

"Touch me," I gasped, and she happily obliged.

Her hand traveled from my chest down to my groin and she began to rub me firmly over my underwear. I moaned in pleasure and parted my legs, giving her easier access. I felt her move my underwear to the side, dragging her fingers slowly up my wet centre.

"Holy shit," I heard her whisper, her eyes gazing down on me in awe.

My body shook in anticipation and I arched my back in pleasure. She teased my entrance lightly with her finger, and just as she was about to slip her finger inside me, the door slammed open.