37. CHRISTMAS EVE

En başından başla

"His answers are useless and unrelated. Trust me, he's no help." I laughed. Mom's really enjoying it when she's insulting my father. "I'll get going." She stood up and nodded. "Oh, by the way. Your friend, Lisa, came to our house. She said she'll borrow you on Christmas eve."

"Yeah, we talked about it."

"Enjoy okay? We won't be home later until tomorrow. We are also having our bonding with friends. Rest for a while, okay?"

"Thanks mom." She left.

"Christmas eve.."

--

"Cheers!" They said altogether. Well, except for Tae and his hot chocolate and me and my flavored water.

"Few more hours!" Jimin shouted and danced.

"Does everyone have their exchange gifts?" All of us nodded. "Everyone, sit on the floor." Jisoo commanded.

They did have time to pick names and they only sent mine through a text messgae saying, 'Yours is Taehyung'.

I feel something fishy.

Jisoo started and gave her gift to Lisa. Lisa then gave her gift to Jin. Jin gave his gift to Jungkook. Jungkook gave his gift to Jimin, and Jimin gave his gift to Chae. We all looked at each other. This only means one thing.

They set us up..

"Hey Tae! Give her your gift!" Jimin teasingly shouted. He looked at me and stood up. The six of them were shouting 'Yiiee' but he ignored them and walked towards me.

"Hope you'll like it." He said and smiled.

I also gave him my gift. "That too." He nodded. We opened our gifts at the same time and I got, "A picture?" There were bunch of pictures of the both of us when we were still in highschool. When we were still together."

I looked at him and he was looking at my gift, confused. It was a box of chocate powder. I thought he'd need it.

"Guys.." We all looked at Jisoo. "We're getting married." All of us gasped when she showed her ring.

"Eonnie?! You're engaged?!" Rosé asked. Jisoo nodded and smiled. We turned to Seokjin who was blushing.

"Hyung! You got the courage to propose to her?" Jimin asked and shaked Jin's shoulder. "Am I going to be an uncle?"

"Yah! I'm not pregnant you shortie patoo-" She suddenly ran to the kitchen.

"Oh no.." We all looked at each other and ran after her. She's puking! Is she..? "Eonnie, you're pregnant?!"

She looked at us after washing her mouth. "Jisoo, are you really going to be a mum?" She just looked at us. Jin came to us and hugged her.

"I'm so happy.. I promise, I'll take care of the both of you." We gave them some time alone.

Rosé and Jimin were watching tv while Lisa and Jungkook were playing a game. Here I am with Taehyung. He was just scrolling through his phone seriously.

"I think you still have feelings for him."

Do I?

I looked at him for a couple more seconds and he caught me. I quickly turned away.

"Then, why would you feel like this? You feel guilty? You feel bad? Do you regret pushing him away?"

I thought about mom's question. Why am I feeling like this? I wished I didn't push him away. Does this mean, she's right? I still have feelings for him?

He stood up and went to the kitchen.

I should know if I still like him or not. I have to confirm it.

I followed him. He was getting cold water from the pitcher. I wanted to approach him but I just felt awkward. I slowly walked towards him.

To my surprise, there was a loud thunderclap making me shout and fall. He caught me and held on my waist, not letting me end up on the floor.

Our faces were so close to each other. I expected him to kiss me again but he didn't. He made me stand on my own feet instead.

"I'll stop being flirty towards you. If I can." He whispered those last words sexily to my ear and bit my earlobe. "I'm just holding my feelings, Jen." He burried his face on my neck and the tip of his tounge licked my skin. Then he left with a smirk.

"Did he just..?"

--
Author's Note :

End is really near! Few more chapters guys🤗😘💚