Chapter 1

"Aaron wake up before you miss the bus sweetie," Mom called from downstairs.

Aaron sits up and calls back,"I'm up I'm up, chill out."

Aaron prepares for a normal school day with his usual routine; Wake up, Brush his teeth, shave, and grab a quick snack for breakfast

"Bye Mom, love you," he yells as he barges out the door racing to the bus stop.

On his way to the stop he passes by a old couple sitting on their porch, drinking coffee, he smiles and waves, and continues walking.

Soon after the bus pulls up and opens the creaky doors, he climbs up the steps and sits at the very back with the rest of his friends.

"Hey Gabe, John, Seth, how was the weekend," he says trying to start simple conversation.

"Chill, chill," they all say in unison, cleary tired

"Alright then," he says as he leans back in his seat and puts his airpods in.

A few hours pass and its 2nd period, Aaron walks into the room and sits in his assigned seat. Right across from him is one of the most beautiful girls in the school, Samantha.

"Please class, settle down and open your books to page 184 and copy the definitions on a sheet of notebook paper," the teacher yells attempting to start the class.

"Hey Sam, are you okay," Aaron asks, cleary seeing she has been crying.

"No, I'm not okay, Dave just broke up with me," she says trying to hide her tears.

Aaron attempts to comfort her, while thinking of Dave, AKA the grade A douchebag of BMS

"Hey don't worry if you need to talk to anyone, I'm right here for you," he says as he realizes the weight of the situation.

"Thank you, you're always so nice to me," she says as she starts to smile.

The teacher notices and excuses Samantha out of the room. The bell rings and Aaron heads to 3rd period.

"Hey Alexis how you doing," he asks with a smile.

"So you know Dave right," she replies with a stern look.

"Yeah, what about him," He says worried

"So your sister has a small crush on him and decided to be brave and ask him out, then he thought it would be a good idea knowing she is autistic to make fun of her and laugh at her with the whole class," she says looking pissed.

"What the hell, who the hell does he think he is, to treat a girl like that let alone one that has a mental disability," Aaron yells as he slams his hands on the desk.

"I swear in 7th period he will get what's coming to him," he pledges under his breath.

Over the next few classes Aaron has time to cool down but still hasn't forgotten. 7th period finally comes around and Aaron heads out to the Field house.

"DAVE!!!" Aaron yells across the locker room.

Dave realizes what's about to happen and tries to run away.

"COME BACK AND FIGHT ME, YOU PUSSY," he screams.

Dave manages to escape, Aaron finishes athletics and heads home.

Aaron checks on his sister and texts Samantha just to check in. They talk for a bit and finds out that Dave had cheated on her and tore her heart to pieces.

"I swear to god if that asshole hurts one more person that's close to me,
I'm gonna kill him," Aaron states as he gets ready for bed.

I thank you for reading up until this part, i've kept a lot of pent-up emotions and needed a way to vent. And before anyone asks yes this really happened, the names are changed but so far all of the events are true. Anyway have a good day/night and please follow and share. Thank you!!