While here Sanskar:i am ready to marry your daughter for the land.
And both smiles.and Sanskar was in deep thoughts.
Shekar:we don't want the cheque,the land is totally yours.but instead you have to lift our company until it won't reach the success.
Sanskar nods.
Deendayal:so can we confirm this relation.
Sanskar:okay i would inform my family.they would proceed with this.and..i want the land at the end of this week.so it would be good everythings goes faster.

After sometime...

Shekar shouts in happiness:Maa sa!!
His mother cones there:what happened?
Shekar :just think that our every problems are solved.
She looks at him confused.

Ragini and pari sees them from upstairs.
Shekar:we fixed Ragini's marriage.and maa sa i can't explain my happiness.we can be like earlier and no poverty can hit us.just 3 days and this girl will go out and the wealth in.
Pari was shocked at looks at Ragini who smiles sarcastically.

Pari:Ragini..
Ragini : it's not a new thing ...ek baar baar aapke life ka saudha kiya tha iss baar mere life.just that I don't want to take my life.
Pari drags her inside her room and locks it:Ragini...we should do something.You just go faraway from here and never return back.
Ragini:do you think it is possible?

Just then dadi comes:Ragini...after 3 days it's your wedding and you will stay with me in my room.
And she sees pari:and you..what are you filling her ears...?
She drags Ragini with her.

After 3 days...

Everyone were applying haldi on Ragini..
She was sitting as if there is no soul in her.
And soon she gets ready in bridal attire.

Ragini was taken to the mandap.
And soon Ragini and sanskar gets married.

Ragini just hugged Pari and cried in her embrace and not even saw her other family members for once.
Sanskar just walked from there as he got an important call.

Ragini's mother-in-law Chaaru takes her with her.

After sometime.

Ragini was standing alone,and her husband whom she have not seen and most importantly she don't even know his name.he was no where to be seen.
And she was still in veil.
Chaaru opens her veil:this is not needed beta.
Ragini smiles weakly.

Niel, Sanskar's dad:Ragini beta we know that whom you are looking for but un.. unfortunately he got important work and he went to South Africa for some work.
Chaaru caresses her cheeks:please don't mind.
Samar, Sanskar's brother:bhabhi..chill sometimes he forgets himself if he gets into some work but now you came right he would be back.

And her grahpravesh was done with many of the relatives presence.
And Ragini was taken to Sanskar's room.

She looks around and finds the room design simple yet it was elegant.there wasn't a single photo of him.
She sits on the bed.
Some of the cousins of Sanskar and talks with her and goes.

Chaaru comes there:arey beta you are still in this heavy lehenga.change and wear something comfortable.
Ragini:but they told many of them would be coming here to see me and i have to be...
Chaaru smiles:they just told it and you agreed..
Ragini was confused.

Chaaru:well i have something for you..
She gave her a box.
Chaaru:if you like it then wear this.and if you don't wear what you feel comfortable with..
She slides the wardrobe and there was numerous dresses.
Chaaru:check the fittings..i sent you the designer right if it doesn't fit then inform me..okay.and feel comfortable!!
Ragini smiles.
Chaaru:i had many dreams for my son's wedding.but he...you know he didn't wanted to get married only.
She takes her to the dressing table and makes her sit.
She removes the heavy dupatta from her head.
Ragini feels relieved when it was removed from her head.
While chaaru increases the AC because she could sense Ragini needs a cool air.

A's Glitterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें