That Time Peter Went on a Cliche Field Trip (Supernaturalislifeforyouandme)

Word count- 7,423

Chapter One- THe MiGhtY THoR HasT ArRIveD

Clint wasn't happy that Peter had fallen asleep in the vents just to avoid being caught by Tony. And rightfully so, the poor boy would have been lost for quite a while if not for him.

So of course he told the other Avengers about it, and they weren't very happy. But not to Clint's level of unhappiness.

"Tony probably just has Peter's best interest in mind, he is a growing boy." Steve says after hearing the information Clint told the Avengers.

"That's true. But I don't like that he's tired enough to fall asleep in the vents." Bucky says with a frown.

"I'm.... Not pleased to say it, but I'm gonna have to agree with him on this one." Sam says, surprised at his own decision.

"Then it's true, if those two are agreeing." Natasha pipes up.

"He just went patrolling, it's really not that big of a deal." Rhodey says with a shrug, sipping his coffee.

"U-um, actually, he got hit with an axe." Bruce decided to cut in. "Did a lot of damage. But with his healing factor, he should be good to go to school tomorrow."

"... He was hit with an axe? How the hell did he manage that?" Clint asks, not sure how to feel about the new information.

"It's a long story." Peter says with a yawn as he walks into the living room.

"Peter, you should be resting. You couldn't have healed from that large of a wound over-night." Bruce says with a worried frown as he got up.

"No, no I'm fine. It hasn't healed completely, but it's healing fast. Promise." Peter says quickly, Bruce still not convinced.

"It's not going to heal if you're up and moving." Bruce says, going to steer Peter back to his room.

"It's fine! If I had a building dropped on m-" Peter cut himself off. "An axe wound isn't really that bad." he says quickly, hoping nobody caught it.

"Bruce, wait. Bring him back, I want to hear about this building." Natasha says, narrowing her eyes.

"I do too." Steve says, crossing his arms in a disapproving manner.

"Same here." Bucky says, curious on what Peter meant even if it was clear.

"Mmhm." Sam says with a nod.

"I haven't heard this one before. I'll call Tony down." Rhodey says, figuring he should hear this to.

"It's-I'm-It-It happened a long time ago, you really don't need to hear about it." Peter stammers. And as if Parker-luck changed it's gruesome ways, something big interrupted and everyone forgot about the whole thing for a second.

Peter really couldn't pin what he was seeing, it was like a rainbow flooding down from the heavens. He was amazed, but the others seemed almost used to it. It was only there for a couple of seconds before it disappeared, leaving two people standing where it once was.

Thor.

"Thor, what brings you this time? Forget the english word for ponies again?" Tony asks, arriving just in time for the Aguardians appearance. He didn't sound amused, which made Peter slightly concerned.

"No, Man of Iron, I can joyfully announce that I have memorized the term." Thor booms, and Peter wondered if he was the god of thunder because of how loud he was.

"Then why are here? With your brother? I thought we established that he wouldn't come to earth ever again?" Tony didn't even hide how pissed he was.