Chapter Fifty-Three.

Start from the beginning

"What? Wow! Mom are you sure! I know flights are expensive."

"Yes, but we are fine with money, no worries, we just wanted to know if you wanted to come visit for a couple weeks during Christmas? I know you have to talk to Joe, just let me know."

"Thank you Mom, I love you. I miss you so much."

"I miss you too Aly! That's why I want to see you again! And I want to see my grandchildren and son-in-law!"

"Alright, I'll talk to Joe and let you and Bryan know! Thanks again!"

"I love you Alyson."

"I love you too Mom, send my love to everyone," I said before we hung up.

"What was that?" Joe asked as he held Maisie.

"My mom and Bryan said they'll pay for our tickets if we want to go see them over Christmas!" I said giddily.

"That's amazing!" Joe smiled.

"Yeah, do you want to go?" I asked.

"Of course babe," Joe smiled and gave me a kiss.

"I'll let Bryan and my mom know, they can help us work out tickets and details," I said happily.

I am so excited to see my family again! It's crazy to think my family hasn't seen my kids. Of course we have Skyped and sent pictures back and forth in the mail and e-mail. But they have never seen Fletcher or Maisie in person. I checked on Fletcher, who was now awake, I took him in Joe and I's room and layed back down with Joe. Joe was still butt-naked under the covers. I laughed at the thought of that.

"What?" Joe smirked.

"Just laughing at the thought that you're N-A-K-E-D," I giggled, spelling it out so Fletcher wouldn't understand.

"But you like that, huh?" Joe smirked.

Joe moves his hand under the covers to my thigh.

"Mommy! Look!" Fletcher says as he pulls a funny face.

"Wow!" I say.

Joe stroked my upper thigh and watched the kids. I sat Maisie on my lap until she crawled over to Joe once again. Fletcher started to jump on the bed.

"Yay!" Fletcher cheered as he jumped higher and higher, "Mommy, jump with me!"

"Not now Fletch," I smiled.

"Why not babe?" Joe smirked, knowing I was not wearing any panties.

"Joe, just not now," I giggled.

I grabbed my phone and switched on the camera. I took a video of Fletcher jumping on the bed, his laughter is hilarious.

After a while we eventually decided to get up. I took the kids into their room before Joe got out of bed. I put out some toys and closed the door so Joe and I could take a shower.

I went into our bathroom and Joe was already in the shower. I quickly took off his shirt and joined him.

After our shower, Joe and I got dressed. I put on a pair of new yoga pants. These ones were fitted (tight) down to my ankle. I then threw on a slouchy top I had bought at Primark and finally a jacket because it's starting to rain again now it's getting close to Christmas and it's time of the year. I did my makeup and threw ny hair into a messy bun. Joe put on his infamous skinny jeans and MTV shirt and a jacket.

I then went and got the kids ready. I put Maisie in a pink long sleeved onesie and some leggings. I also put Fletcher in some sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt with trains on the front.

Joe and I decided we could do with some more groceries so we went down to Tesco's and did sone grocery shopping. Once we got back we decided to make lunch and then the kids went down for their nap. Joe and I cleaned the house and then sat down on the sofa.

"Are you excited to go visit your family?" Joe asked.

"Of course! Are you excited to meet all my family amd see where I grew up?" I asked.

"Of course babe," Joe smiled.

"I'm so excited! I just hope the kids will be ok on a flight that long."

"They'll be fine."

Joe and I talked about travelling to the U.S.

After a while, the kids woke up from their nap. The rest of the day was really relaxed and we just got dinner and the kids went to bed around 8 pm and Joe and I eventually fell asleep around 12 am.

A/N: Another chapter! Hope everyone enjoyed it! Thanks for.feedback and the constant readers! I love you all! Thanks!! Xx