Natsumi's Date

Tomorrow came to fast for Natsumi's tastes, Lucy and Happy made the pinkette wear something girly much to her displeasure, Lucy even put Natsumi's hair into two pigtails. Now natsumi wasn't exactly the feminine type of girl, but she took a good look at her reflection and blew a small kiss.

By the time she was done Natsumi, makes her way towards Sting's guild, as she neared his guild, she grew nervous, since he was the first boy she's ever been on a date with (not including her mission with Gray)

Sting happened to be waiting outside of his guild, when he caught whiff of Natsumi's scent he smiled widely.

The pinkette neared Sting, looking as nervous as can be, once she was directly in front of him, she offers up a timid smile. "Hey. I'm here" She greets, placing her hands behind her back.

" I see, well ya ready?" Sting warmly asks offering her his hand.

Natsumi nods her head, and she places her hand in his, hopeful that he's willing to take her somewhere.

"Ya ready to have fun? First we're going to the amusement park that's not far from my guild. And lastly we'll be going to watch the stars" Sting says in a overly excited voice.

Natsumi beamed up at the male, looking even happier than before. "I cannot wait!" She says with delight.

" You do know in order for us to get to the amusement park, we have to take a train." Sting tells the female, paling a bit.

Natsumi looked terrified at the mentioning of being on another train.

She clutched her chest feigning her nauseousness. The color in her face drained and she crouched down. Sting looked down at her with concern.

" How am I supposed to endure being on a train?!" Natsumi wailed flailing her arms about not caring if passers-by looked at her.

Sting pinches the bridge of his nose. "Natsumi if you do not want to go we can postpone the date and instead go to my guild. Frosch and Lector have been asking about you." Sting suggested rubbing the back of his neck.

Natsumi's eyes light up the moment Sting mentioned those two adorable exceeds of his and Rogues.

" I missed those adorable exceeds especially frosch!" Natsumi excitedly claimed. Bringing her hands together.

Sting grins a bit glad that he was able to get natsumi happy again. He placed his hand on the small of her back guiding her to his guild.

Natsumi didn't seem to mind him guiding her to his guild. The pair walked alongside each other talking about magic and the previous grand magic games that had took place at Crocus.