Finis

Changbins family was out of the house when he collapsed in his bathroom while filling the tub. The bright lights that reflected off of the tiled floor and white walls were blinding him as he reached for his phone to send his final goodbyes. To his parents he expressed his love and ended with short sorrys, while to Minho, he thanked him and wished him well in the world without him. He knew that by the time people reached his whereabouts, he would be lifeless and cold. He felt his airway block as warm water seeped over the full tub, with flowers starting to pierce through his skin with their thorns. His eyes began to fog up and he felt dizzy. He knew that this was it and though tears streamed down his face, he smiled.

---------------

the news the Seo Changbin, a junior, passed away the night before spread through his school the moment Monday classes began. Many students who knew him had to be excused from class to which the teachers didnt dare to argue against. in the afternoon an assembly was called to announce it and for students to pay their respects. Lee Minho, a senior, left only a couple minutes into it, visibly trembling whilst sobbing. following after him was his boyfriend, Han Jisung, who was in the same year changbin was.

"its my fault hes gone, im the reason he's dead sung." minho screamed while kneeling out on the freshly bitter snow.

"i ignored his text becasue i was playing a stupid video game. i could have saved him, he could be here with us right now if not for me messing everything up."

the younger boy had tears streaming down his face as he stood behind his crying boyfriend.

"Minho its not your fault! the principle told us it was so sudden that an ambulance wouldn't even make it on time to save him. your not at fault here!" the squirrel like boy moved to hug his boyfriend and to put his head on his shoulder.

"He's gone now Jisung! and i didnt even talk to him recently, i abandoned him, i abandoned my best friend. and for what. now hes, hes dead. and i cant tell him m sorry for not being there for him. i cant facetime him or text him after long days. and he won't grow up. I'm going to grow old and be forced to live without him. I never even said goodbye!"As the older boy wept on the cold snowy floor, small snowflakes fell around him almost as if they were trying to protect him. The wind seemed to be controlled and Minho's eye widened.

"Minho, I'm sorry..." The wind whispered softly in his ears.

"Ch-changbin?!" Minho whispered back suddenly feeling warmer than before. Jisung watched as his boyfriend stood and turned to look for his friend with pity lacing his eyes.
As he turned around to head back inside he did not see the flowers that laid lifeless where his boyfriend had just been, drifted in by the wind.

"g o o d b y e j i s u n g"