Tomboy with the hot and popular Alpha part 2

Vanessa p.o.v

Before Lenda started talking to me again a tall and muscular guy came in the class. He had hazel eyes that shine like diamonds. His hair was black as night and it looked really soft i think my heart skipped a beat.

"Hello Vanessa are you even listening to me or you to busy druling over Travis over there" she laughed. I came out of my thoughts and laughed "wha...what me drul over a guy please i don't do that" i told her. "Well i wouldn't blame you every girls loves him" she smirk "well i don't like or love him for that matter" i told Lenda . "Well good because" ......"good morning class" the teacher interupted Lenda " I'll tell later at lunch" she whispered in my ear i noded my head.

History was so boring as all of my other classes then it was time for lunch. I went to my locker and put my things in it then went to the lunch room i looked for Lenda and i saw her with two other people. I walked over to the table "hey" i smiled at Lenda and seat right next to her.

"Hey Vanessa" she smiled "Vanessa this is my best friend Amy" she pointed to a girl that had red hair and brownish eyes she was wearing a blue long sleeve shirt. She waved at me and i waved back "this is my other friend Vincent. Vincent, Amy this is Vanessa" she finished. They both say hey at the same time all of us were having a talk mostly about me they ask me alot of questions specially Vincent.

Lunch was finally over so know i have only one more class to go it was gym i didnt have the school gym uniform yet so Lenda let me use her's for today. The uniforms is shorts really short and black top this shirt was a small because it fighted a little to tight. But i didnt really care the gym teacher was still in his office and all the students were doing anything they want.

I just seat on the wall doing nothing "hey Vanessa whats up" said Vincent right in front of me. "Hey" i replyed back "what you doing" i asked "about to go outside and play some football want to come" he asked. Of course i said yes i was bored any way.

We went outside there were groups of hot player including Travis "hey Vincent can i play to" i asked he looked shocked then he smiled and said sure. This is going to be so fun i smiled to myself.

Travis p.o.v

Me and my friends were waiting for Vincent he alwas late for something. "Sorry am late guys" i heard Vincent say i turned around to see him better. I didnt except find her with him it was the girl from first period. She looks so lovely in her gym uniforms. "This is Vanessa she will be playing with us" Travis told us, the players look really consered.

I took Vincent by the arm "dude is this a really good idea to have her play with us" i asked. " Don't worry they won't hurt her" he smiled i hope he's right i thought. "Just keep your eye on her ok" i told Vincent, i have bad feeling about this.

Vanessa was on Vincent team so he can keep an eye on her she is really good at football. She all way's catch the ball when of the guys throw it to her. The guys on my team started to get very pissed off about it. I gave them a low growl to make them ease up. Scents am the alpha i have keep these guys in check scents there part of the pack.

Vanessa was running to catch the ball then BOOM! It happen one of the guy tackle her down to the ground really hard he knock the wind right out of her. All of us ran towared her to make sure she's ok "dame Taylor whats hell wrong with you" yelled Vincent "sorry i didnt ment to" explaine Taylor. "Everyone shut up" i yelled when i picked her up there was shock that i felt when i touched her. In that instent i felt that i wanted to keep her save all the time she was my mate.

Vanessa p.o.v

I blacked out when that big guy hit me really hard. After a while i felt shock that was going throw my body it felt funny but also felt very good. "Vaness, Vanessa, hey Vanessa can you hear me" i opened my eyes and saw Travis in front of me.

I tried to get up but my back hurt to much"ow what the hell it feel like a truck ran me over" i yelled. When i get hurt i become a real bitch sometimes. "You ok am really sorry i didnt mean to hit you so hard" Taylor i think that was is name keep on telling me how sorry he is and other stuff. It was starting to get really annoying "can you SHUTUP for one minute" i yelled i but my arm around my eyes. "Sorry didn't mean to snap like that" i finally said in case i hurt his feeling it was really silent but i scents that the guys were stil surrounding me.

I heard Taylor whispered something "man she lucky if i was in my other form i would crush her" other ......what other form? "Taylor be quit" i heard Travis growled. Wait growled did he just growled. "Since she my mate i don't want you to talk about like that" he whispered "wait you mean that she is your mate" Vincent whispered i think Travis nod since he didn't say anything. Vincent was about to say something else but i tried to get up. My back felt a little bit better but it still hurts.

Travis helped me up he put his hand around my wasit i felt that shock again but i didn't want to get away from

it. "Are you ok do i need to bring you to the nurse" Travis asked i just shook my head no and we walked back into the gym.

Everyone was looking at me and Travis but i didn't really care so i just kept walking. I went to the locker room

and got changed it hurt a little after i was done the bell rang so i can finally go home. Travis was waiting for me out the locker room i felt kind of happy that he waited for me.

Travis p.o.v

She finally came out of the locker room she looked shocked at first then i saw her smile that made me smile even more. "Hey" she smiled her smile was so cute "hey" i smiled back we started talking i learned alot about my new mate she was so out going. "Man i played football before with guys that tackle me all the time but that Taylor guy was hard as a rock".

"Yea i bet,are you sure your fine" i asked again "of course am fine it just scared me a little" she smiled. "I promised that i wont happen again" i told her and if it did i would break all of Taylor legs including his other two.

We finally got to the parking lot i walked Vanessa to her car and opened the door for her "thanks" she smiled i loved it when she smiled. "Hey um...Vanessa do want to go to my house on friday night" i finally asked her she just looked at me.

I wouldn't blame her if she said no. A guy you only know for a couple minute asked if you what to come to his house out of the blue. "You don't have to if........" "i would love to go over your house" she said before i can finish my sentence. "That great after school i can drive you were i live" i told her "okay" she smiled i was so happy i could interduce my mate to my pack specily my mom and dad I hugged her and she hugged me back i wanted to stay like this forever she smelled like roses and strawberrys.

We pulled a part she wave goodbye and i waved back at her she shut her door and drove off. I felt sad when

she left my wolve wanted to go after her. But i told it to clam done and it did i walked to my car and drove back

to my house.

Lenda p.o.v

She thinks she can take him away from me while she has another thing coming. I wont let some tomboy chick get in between me and Travis and i know just the plan to get rid of her for good (evil laugh).

Vanessa p.o.v.

Mom was never home when i came home and Kenvin was still at day care so am alwas home alone. I went stright to room and threw out all the cute outfits i had. I couldn't wait til friday when i get to be at Travis house wait what am i talking about me trashing my room over a boy i only met in a day.

"A very hot boy you met" said the voice in my head.

"Hes not that hot" i said back.

"Yes he is and stop saying he isnt, hes the hottest boy we have ever seen"

"Yea he is" i laughed

Omg am talking to myself man am losing my mind. I took a shower, brush my teeth and but my pjs and went to bed. When i fell a sleep i saw a pitch black wolve that was coming toward me but i didnt move or run away i just stayed there wanting him to come toward me it had amazing hazel eyes. Its eyes looked just like Travis's eyes. I woke up and the left side of me neck fekt hot so i looked into my mirrow that was on my dresser. And

i saw a red mark on the side of my neck it look like a hickey or a big bug bit me.