"Well Kelic asked me to make sure the whore was ready," Oliver says while pushing past Amelia. I watch in horror as his eyes lock onto mine, traveling down. My stomach twists at the sight of him, fear clouding my thoughts.

"Well she's not ready so you can leave," she barks, pulling at his arm. He pushes her back before fully turning his attention to her. I could tell that everything was turning ugly and fast.

"Get out before I kill you," he growls, making her step back in fear. My heart felt like it stopped when she mouthed 'sorry' and ran out of the room. Now I'm stuck here with him. No one was going to come for me.
"Come here," he demanded softly but I couldn't. My whole body was frozen in fear on what this guy had planned for me. Regret fills my mind as he grabs hold of my hair, yanking me to him. I close my eyes tight in preparation for him to hit me but it never comes. But instead, he's standing there, watching my darting eyes. "Get on your knees," he barks while pushing me down. I cower away from him as he undoes his pants and pulls out his penis. "Suck it," he barks again, pulling me closer to him. I reluctantly pull him into my mouth with tears streaming down my face. I've never felt so disgusted with myself. I'm scared and don't know what to do against an enemy that is much stronger than I am.
His hand curls around my hair as he makes me take more of him in, and that's when my body betrays me. I bite down on his member without realizing it, making him yelp in pain before raising his hand to hit me across the face. My head jerks to the side at the power of the swing, cracking my neck.
I expect his hand to hit me again or for him to make me continue sucking but neither happen. I look up to find his head torn from his body and in the hands of Kelic.

Unexpectedly, Kelic pulls me to him, basically cradling me. "I will not let this happen again," he says before brushing his fingers through my hair in an attempt to calm me.

***

Dylan's POV:

"I never thought I'd be seeing you again," Blake grumbles as I walk through the door of his building. Pain immediately pulses through my head, making me drop to my knees. "You shouldn't have come back!"

"Woah woah! Let calm down for a second," Elijah tried to reason with Blake but it doesn't seem to work.

"I don't want to hear anything for either of you," as Blake said those words, Elijah dropped to the ground in pain.

"I-it's Aman- amanda," I'm able to grumble out, the pain eases up a bit to let me speak. "A pureblood has her," his eyes go wide at my words and soon all the pain is gone.

"And why are you coming to me?" He asks coldly. "I've already repaid my debt to her. I'm done getting involved with vampire business."

"Don't do that to her. After everything she's been through," I bark out. The audacity of this motherfucker.

"Do you understand what has happened to her recently? Her mom and best friend were both murdered by this guy. For all we know, he plans on killing Amanda as well," Elijah steps in. Blake's eyes grow wide at this revaluation.

"What do I need to do?" He asks while stepping out of the way, letting us inside.

"We just need to know where she is. We have our coven behind us, ready to attack," I say while following Blake to his kitchen. He eyes me for a second before grabbing some Scotch and pouring everyone a glass.

"So you need me to do a tracking spell?" He asks before tipping back his drink. I scratch my head and watch as he begins thinking. "I need something of hers, like a piece of clothing. It'll take time but I can get it done," Blake finishes before downing the rest of his drink.

***
Amanda's POV:

"Drink this," Kelic says while pulling a woman over to us. I watch her doe eyes studying me, unable to resist Kelic because of the compulsion. She raises her wrist to me, no emotion in her eyes, before pressing it to my lips. I bite down on her, wasting no time. I haven't fed in a few days and you could tell by looking at me. "You can finish her if you want," Kelic adds, brushing my hair out of my face. I simply shake my head and let her go.

"Thank you for saving me," I whisper, embarrassed of what happened.

"I'm sorry that Oliver put you through that. He's always been the type to get what he wants," Kelic says, pulling me closer to him. I stiffen with our close proximity.

"What do you mean 'get what he wants',"I ask, nervous of the answer.

"He's the type to do anything to get his way, even if that means forcing it," he reply's, sending shivers down my spine. Does this mean he's done this before? Has this been accepted until now?
The room around me seems quiet, only the sound of us breathing can be heard. Suddenly, my mouth betrays me.

"I know what you have planned for me Kelic," I blurt out. My heart begins to race as I can feel him become stiff under me.

"I have many things planned out for you but everything takes time," he says before pulling the blanket over the both of us.

"What if I don't want to bear your child?" I ask, scared to know his reaction. I look up to see he's staring at me, something in his eyes changes, almost like he's disappointed.

Before saying anything else, his hands touch right under my bellybutton, rubbing it in small circles. "You don't have a choice," he shrugs before turning over and falling asleep.