No, I don't think you do

Bakugo POV:

I was so ready for this battle challenge! We were all in the guys changing room putting on our gym clothes. I'm slipping my shirt over my head when I hear the sound of a towel snapping. "Ouch!"Kirishima you asshole! That hurt!" I hear Todoroki yell. "Well you deserved it dumbass!" Kirishima said, laughing. "I did not asshat!" IcyHot retorted. "Did too" Kirishima responds like a 5 year old. I turn around to a shirtless Half n Half and shitty hair snapping towels at each other.

I involuntarily scan up and down Todoroki's body. My face grew hot and red as my bottom lip is immediately bit at by my own teeth. Kaminari snuck up behind me and flung his arm around my shoulders. "Hey Baku dude. Whatcha you looking at?" He said smiling smuggly at me. "Ugh, leave me alone Pikachu" I said, shoving his arm off of me.

I look back up at the two now play fighting. Todoroki was straddling Kirishima with his hands pinned to the floor. "Hey that's no fair jackass! I was distracted!" Kirishima whined. "Well that's your fault dumbass!" Todoroki retorted keeping Kirishima's hands pinned with no struggle even though he was being fought against. "Is not asshole." "Is to asshat!" "All right you two. Stop fighting before Kiri makes more of a fool of himself" Kaminari said chuckling, pulling Todoroki off of Kirishima. "Todo, Bro, put your shirt on before Bakugo over here pops a boner in the middle of school." He just HAD to throw that into the conversation. "SHUT UP dumbass!"I yelled at him smacking him upside the head trying to hide my blush. Kaminari and Kirishima laugh while Todoroki just looked confused. It doesn't really bother me as much when those two interacted like that because Kiri knew about my SMALL INSIGNIFICANT crush on Todoroki and he has a thing for Pikachu anyway.

The girls met us outside in the training field. "Ok class. Let's partner you off for the 1-1's" our teacher calls, trying to gain our attention. I kinda zone out while they where being called. I just listened for my name.

Instead of my name, I hear "Kirishima and Kaminari!" I stifle in my laughter and look back and forth between the two. Denki was looking down at his shoes and Kirishima was wide eyed with his mouth hanging open. "Man! This sucks!" He whispers under his breath. I chuckle quietly at his disappointment, then I hear "Bakugo and Todoroki!"..... Well fuck!!

Todoroki POV:

Damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it! Why did I have to be partnered against Bakugo? Out of everyone in our class it had to be him? Ugh!!! On the plus side, we aren't first.

I glance over at him to see his reaction. He looked frustrated, irritated, conflicted, and like he was gonna cry all at once. He lifted his eyes to meet mine. He cheeks blushed into a light pink color and he looked down quickly. My face felt hot so I looked back up at our teacher. I.... HATE.... EMOTIONS!! Ok, I'm not gonna let him get into my head.

3rd POV:

After a couple of battles, Todoroki and Bakugo where stand across from each other. Neither of them wanted to make the first attack. "Ah fucking hell. I'll do it" Bakugo muttered under his breath quietly. He fired small warning shots just to warn him. Todoroki reacted quickly issuing his ice to shoot himself backwards. He fired back at him, obviously not wanting to hurt Bakugo in anyway. Their quirks met and smoke exploded around them.

The more they fought the more irritated Bakugo got. "Alright, I'm done with this" Bakugo said running at Todoroki. Todoroki slid underneath Bakugo, grabbing his foot and pulling hard. Bakugo flipped in the air landing flat on his back, knocking the air out of his lungs.

Todoroki took this opportunity to pin Bakugo to the ground. Both boys were breathing heavily. The hot warmth of Todoroki's breathe made Bakugo shiver. He tried to hide it but Todoroki noticed anyway. He knew that with all the smoke surrounding them, nobody could see from the outside. So he leaned down closer to Bakugo, making their lips brush lightly. Bakugo sucked in a small breath, a blush reddening his face.