--Chapter 2--

As I walked home, the sky began to grow darker, and the first stars of the night had started to emerge. They twinkled gently as I stared up at them.

I wondered if Wakiya could see them too.

I was sure I had felt Wakiya with me today. It felt real, too real to be my imagination.

And I just hope that you can forgive us

I shivered. It was cold out tonight. I saw my breath come out as wispy bits of smoke in the frosty air. I began to run slightly, anxious to get home before it started to get really cold.

It was pitch black by the time I got home. I let myself inside, and slumped onto my sofa. I closed my eyes, trying to catch my breath, and when I opened them again, a figure was standing before me.

I let out a scream.

"Hey, calm down," the person whispered. His voice was familiar.

"W-wakiya?"

He nodded. "Yes. I came back."

It took me a while to calm down, but when I did, I said, "I thought you jumped off that bridge?"

"Yes."

"Then how are you here?"

Wakiya didn't answer. "I came back for you," he said instead.

I felt my breath catch in my throat. "Why?"

"Because everything must go."

Everything must go

I  felt for the note. "That's... that's what you wrote on the note."

Wakiya nodded. "Yes."

"What do you mean by it?"

Wakiya's eyes flashed with an expression that I could not place. After several moments of hesitating, he replied. "It means what it says. Everything must go."

"Yes, but what--"

"If you need an explanation, then everything must go."

"That's on the note, too."

"I know."

We both fell silent. I stared down at the note, although I had read it so many times I could memorize it of by heart. I had read it, but I had never thought what it meant. Not like this.

"Did you go and see the beyclub?" I asked suddenly, remembering Valt asking me where Wakiya was.

"Why should I go and see people who don't care about me?" Wakiya replied, shooting me an angry look.

"But they do care about you!" I protested. "Valt asked me where you were."

"What did you tell him?" Wakiya narrowed his eyes.

"The truth."

Wakiya recoiled, as if I had slapped him. "You what?"

"They deserved to know."

Wakiya stared at me, but his anger seemed to melt into sadness. "I didn't think..." he murmured.

"About what?"

He shook his head. "Nothing. Look, I have to go."

"But you just got here!" I stood up and ran towards Wakiya, who stepped back in suprise.

"Shiroko," he said softly. I stood in front of him, inches from his face.

Freed us eventually...

"I have to go now," Wakiya repeated, and walked away, out of the door.

I stared after him, thoughts racing through my mind.

Just need to be happy, happy...

I threw my head back and screamed in grief and anguish.

Yo kids I know this isn't the longest chapter ever, but to make up for it, I'll write a few more chapters than I first intended to. Mostly because you guys seem to really like this story so far, and that gives me more motivation to write more!!!!

I hope you liked this chapter!!! Let me know what you think, as always!!! :)