i. always

Finally the first chapter of this book!

Happy reading!

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"SENKU!"

The said man evokes a deep breath once he heard his name being called outside the laboratory. He already knew who it was and same to his club members since this is already a norm to them. During club hours, you'd suddenly slam the door open and visit Senku to help him with his inventions despite the fact that he didn't need your assistance.

Moreover, everyone is completely aware of your massive crush on the president of the science club. Why? It's because you would always show your affection to him and fearlessly proclaim how you like him to the bottom of your heart.

Senku was already used to you being like this, thus he has no intention of entering a relationship and never once did he conceive of love in his entire years of living in this world. He was too occupied with building his experiments, he doesn't have any course to involve himself in romance, or to be precise, he just doesn't want to. Because for him, love is an irrelevant phase of life where humans tend to become foolish and decide things where they would conduct to abandon their intellectuality due to their emotions that were absorbing their sanity.

Although Senku hasn't experienced it, he already knew how love affects humans since he had already witnessed it with his own two eyes with the people that were surrounding him. Generally, love can make you do things that you haven't done before, it will really change you, depending on whether, in a good or bad way, it's their choice. However, for the young scientist, never once his emotions conquered nor an impediment to his critical thinking ability, he would often use his brain and disregard the emotions that for him is nothing but a mere destroyer of your reasoning.

At first, when you confessed your love to him, he doesn't know what he should say to you since it's his first time receiving a confession and he never once lets his mind drift to romanticism, it certainly made him awkward. More importantly, you valiantly declared your love when you're still both in primary school; to be exact you both were only 8 years old back then.

So, Senku thought of an estimable reason to reject you in a way where he won't break your heart. And that's by telling you that it's just a mere attraction and you both were still too young to feel love.

But in spite of perfectly rejecting you, his speculation of you evading him and removing your feelings was all just his mere presumption since it's actually the contrary of what he had deemed. Instead, you never wavered and still adamant of loving Senku and displaying your affection to him even if he's rubbing it into your face that he's obviously not interested in that ludicrous thing you called love.