panic attack

TRIGGER WARNING: panic attacks

Also, thank you for 14 reads:)

---------------------------------------------------------

The big three walked in a single file line down the hall as they always did. They we're headed to lunch and needless to say they we're all just happy to have a little while to goof around and enjoy eachother's company, well, everyone but Tamaki.

Tamaki walked slower than usual, it was just one of those depressive days where he was especially overwhelmed. It happened frequently, but it never happened at school. It usually happened when he was hauled up in his room alone on the weekends or during breaks that he would wake up feeling more anxious and depressed than usual.

Today, it was pretty bad. He could hardly stand but he concealed that much. His more violent that usual shaking couldn't be helped though, but he doubted anyone would notice as he commonly shook.

Once they reached the cafeteria, Tamaki sat next to Mirio and Nejire sat opposite to them. This was their usual seating arrangement, but something was off today. Tamaki, being comfortable around his friends, especially the blonde one, usually invested himself in the conversation and sat near Mirio to really be in tuned, but today he pushed his slender body against the wall of the booth and stared off into space.

This worried his friends and Nejire was the first to speak up, "Amajiki, is there something wrong? You look super nervous today, and you're not listening to us. Not to mention, you're not eating. You're going to have to eat something, we have quirk training next hour. C'mon Amajiki tell us what's wrong!" As always, Nejire talked a mile a minute and Tamaki had already build up a tolerance. But today, his tolerance was short.

"I'm fine I'm just...tired. Please, just go back to your conversation and try to leave me out of it." He tried to not sound harsh to his friend, whom he considered to be like a sister to him. But he understood if it came off that way.

"Oh.." Nejire said quietly, "Okay." She turned her head back to Mirio who gave Tamaki a worried look before turning back to Nejire. He was just tired. That made sense. Everyone gets tried.

Tamaki's violent shaking started again as a million thoughts ran through his head. He said it alot, but really, he just wanted to go home.

Mirio took notice and signaled for Nejire to speak to him again. He knew he could be a bit overbearing sometimes, so he decided to leave his concerns with Nejire. Without a word they made a plan, and within seconds they acted it out.

Mirio quietly slid out of the booth to leave room for Nejire to get close to Tamaki. When she did, she gently grabbed Tamaki's arm and turned him around. This scared the living daylights out of Tamaki and caused him to lurch forward, his eyes wide. It was similar to someone ripping headphones off of someone's unsuspecting head.

"Amajiki. You need to get something to eat. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you." Tamaki had never seen his bubbly friend so serious, it scared him and caused him to shake under her grasp. He had no choice but to oblige. He shimmied out of the booth and tried to stand up, but his legs felt like jelly. Nejire just chucked it up to not eating, but Mirio felt like it had to be something more.

"I'll go grab you something tasty, okay Tamaki? Just stay put I'll be right back." He said kindly, giving Tamaki a kind but concerned smile. Tamaki gave him a weak nod in return and watched him leave before shimmying back into the booth. Nejire sat in her respective seat and stared at Tamaki with stern, almost motherly eyes.

"Tamaki Amajiki, as your mom-friend I cannot allow you to be sad. Therefore, Mirio and I will do everything to make you feel better. Okay?" She smiled. Tamaki just nodded and started at his feet. He wanted to go home.