Chapter 1

The White Fang was coming across new horizons, and you were yet another soldier among the ranks. Another face in an army of those who had their life stolen away just for how they looked- Hundreds of brothers and sisters standing side by side all wanting the exact same thing; Equality. And none of you cared who had to die in order to get the freedom you all deserved.

Alas, freedom had to wait. For now, everyone had to train. That's what Sienna said to focus on; Hone your skills, your abilities, your semblance. The Fall of Beacon had been a massive success, but she had promised that there was a bigger battle coming, stronger allies joining, new foes to face. You knew she was right, so you followed her advice.

So here you found yourself, with a group of other faunus as you all took turns with shooting a target, yet those who weren't shooting were all sat to the side talking. It was all about someone or other at the fall; A name you recognised, but couldn't remember from where. As you took a seat beside them, one of the girls beside you spoke up. "Hey! Did you hear that apparently some hotshot rapper that 'died' at Beacon actually made it out?" She asked happily.

Before you could answer, another boy interrupted you, scoffing at her, "What are you talking about, Opal? He did die!" He shook his head, tutting at her despite the amused look on his face, "If you don't have a pulse, then you're dead! It just turns out the freak ended up getting fused with dust or some shit. Now he's..... There. Adam said it was complicated." He shrugged.

You laughed quietly at the two bickering, shaking your head at them, "Whatever you say, Jackal. You're up next." You make a shooing motion with your hand, watching as he stood up with an annoyed groan, making sure to hit you with his tail before you turned towards Opal, "Why are you telling me about it? It's just another dude that got hurt, nothing special."

"No!" She shook her head at your statement, crossing her arms over her chest as the feathers in her hair fluffed up, "Apparently he wants revenge or something so he's gonna be working with us. I've heard he's hot, anyway." She winked at you, elbowing you in the side playfully and causing you to laugh and swat her hand away, "Oh? Are you not interested? Who else could you even find attractive in this place?! Jackal is a mangy mutt and all the others are too focused on work to notice anyone around them."

"Hey, I'm not saying that! I just think it's strange he'd come and help us after we technically caused his death or whatever." You argue, leaning back against a crate as you thought about what Opal was saying, knowing that there was truth to her statement. The Albain twins were alright, but the two of them were much too obedient for your liking. Yuma was always an option, but he was rarely even at the camp, so you barely even knew much about him. Adam existed, sure, but Adam is a psychopath obsessed with Blake.

Though, who wasn't a psychopath in the White Fang?