chapter 7 bookone

it was midnight when i ws awaken by crystal.she was smiling.i got up and she wanted 2 tell me something.she was already dating somebody.there goes my moment.so she went 2 bed.and i went outside.i wnated 2 cry but i didnt. i dont know why.so i unfloded my wings and flew up.i flew 2 the lake and sat.i was sad but i didnt want 2 show it back at da house.i saw a shadow behind me.i pulled out my p90 and i saw who it was.it was jake.but zombie form.i sighed.i shot him but he didnt go down.i shot all my rounds and he fell.this is 2 much for me.so i shot myslef and fell.i saw a bright light and i knew were i was.hosputal.i saw my clan and crystal around me.why wont you guys let me die i said.they laughed. i tried getting up but the pushed me down.rest shane said.no!. i spranged up and jumped threw window.i flew back 2 our safe house. i went threw the front door and fell..my wings where hurting like hell..i screamed  in pain and fainted.i woke up 2 crystal kicking my butt.i got up and a sharp pain shocked me. i held in my pain.i walked and knee down.what was happening 2 me.then i felt my heart stop.i fell dead and crystal and the rest cried.i felt shock waves hit my chest and i woke up but couldnt get up.ugh how i hate hospitals.i was strapped 2 the bed and they told me i needed a new heart.i was screaming NO MY HEART IS OK.the doctor walked in and said my heart war broken.NO IT COULDNT BE BROKEN NOO GET ME OUT!.then they put me 2 sleep.i felt my new heart be put in..i woke up the next day and i was at home.this week was painful so much painful.(till chapter 8)