Chapter : 7

A/N: anybody remembered this story anymore?? 😅😅😅

Sorry for abandoning this story... 😞

Forgive the mistakes ♥️
Enjoy reading 😊😊

Next morning, Phana woke up. He had a bad headache, because of all the crying.

He needed that.
He got his closure.

But now what....!
He couldn't find a way to face Ming now. He's still embarrassed with everything that happened between them.

He knew he acted like a baby. What was about all those clingy hugs while crying??!! He had no answer for that.

He stayed in bed for some more, just to delay for a bit, to face the embarrassment all over again.

After half an hour, he got up from the bed, freshen up a little, then opened the bedroom door .

He couldn't be more grateful to Ming for letting him sleep on the bed while he slept on the couch.

He could see Ming, whistling while cooking through the slight opening of the door.

"You know, you can come out of the room and look at me as much as you can from here too."
Ming's playful remark startled Phana.
He had no idea how Ming knew about him.

"Wh-who says I'm s-staring at you?"
Phana's high pitched voice and all the stuttering made the situation even worse for himself.

Ming didn't say anything just guffawed at the uneasiness of Phana.

Phana on the other hand, cursed himself in his mind.

(A/N: Phana, babe, don't you think, you're cursing yourself a lot, nowadays? 🙄)

He awkwardly came out of the room, being all red from the embarrassment.

" Thank you for last night." He mumbled.

Nodding his head, Ming served their breakfasts on the table and motioned Phana to take his seat.

Phana was feeling really uncomfortable with all the treatments he was getting.

He only tormented that intern in his office. He probably didn't even talk gently with Ming . Yet this guy, never treated him badly.

He even forgave him easily after all the blames, Phana put on him.

Phana genuinely felt bad about his behavior.

He hung his head low. He couldn't even touch the food too.

"Ain't you gonna eat?" Ming asked.

Phana stayed still.

Ming couldn't understand what he did wrong this time.

He contemplated on what he should do..

"See, Phana. I have no idea if I've done something wrong here or not. Please.. say something.. at least eat. Please." Phana could easily grasp on the sadness in Ming's voice.

He quietly shook his head, then mumbled inaudibly.

" You haven't done anything wrong. It's just me, who did everything wrong.
I'm the one who insulted you for innumerable times. It's me who said worst things about you. I never even talked gently to you."

"Can you forgive me for all these? For one last time?"

Ming smiled at the cute boy next to him.
He never thought Phana could become that cute.