Chapter 21- Apeshit

Start from the beginning

"I don't have to make a list for Christmas since I've gotten everything I wanted tonight." He leaned into me until our bodies we're pressed together and whispered in my ear, "Well, almost everything."

A shiver went down my spine and my body shook against his. He smiled.

"We should get my wife back to the hotel. Debet esse lassus." ( She must be tired.) Curiosity got the best of me as to what language he was speaking.

"You know I'm still rusty with that language but I agree. Let's get back. We got a long flight in the morning." My father turned to leave when Tim spoke.

"Here is your marriage license. Just sign here and here and you can take this copy." We both signed and Hunter took the copy as we walked out the door.

I went to get in the truck with my daddy but Hunter led me to his and I got in. He sat beside me and told the driver to go.

When we pulled up his driver helped me out the car and I thanked him. Hunter put a arm around my waist and walked me inside when I heard someone call my name.

"Celeste? Celeste Hue?"

I turned to see this woman with shoulder length wavy hair and her lace outfit was cute.

"Yes?"

She wore a black suit jacket with a lingerie one piece and black jeans.

She looked me up and down with a knowing smile until she saw the ring on my finger. Her face scrunched up with distaste as she looked over at Hunter.

"Well, this isn't going to go smoothly when I tell my big bro the news." She folded her arms and looked back at me.

"Big Bro? Do I know either of you?" I was so lost at her words.

"She's talking about Luke Stone, sweetheart. This is Sophia, his baby sister." The contempt was present in his voice. He did not like either of them.

She flipped him off with both fingers. "Thought I'd run into Celeste and have a chat with her. But-

"What of?" Hunter's hold on me got tighter.

"Oh, you don't know? My brother and her got... close before Matthew took her home. She went with her father but nothing was settled between the two. He's too stubborn to come see her his self even though he misses her, so I'm stepping in." She pissed me off instantly.

"Luke doesn't give a fuck about me." I growled out at her furiously as the image of him kissing the blonde girl appeared in my mind. "He made sure to let me know at the game when he slobbed down that girl. I can just imagine what else he's done since I've been gone. He couldn't possibly be missing me when there's others keeping his bed warm." Hunter had a smirk on his face as he looked at Sophia.

I went to walk around her when I stopped beside her and lowly spoke.

"Let him know I got his message loud and clear. Everything he said that night wasn't real." I sprinted ahead of Hunter leaving him behind as I got in the elevator and let it close.

I'm done with Luke, Donovan, and Andrew. I put it all behind me and I've been seeing my therapist to help sort through the emotions.

His sister appearing just messes with me and the progress I've made.

No, I'm not completely over Luke but I'm trying to be. I've actually been attracted to Hunter and thought that doing this deal would spark up a different side of me.